No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts about the GM's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts about the GM's?

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ ᅠᅠ

they look like everyone else
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I hate that Smile's messages are shown above my chat and stick there for some time, unlike Eye, who's messages go away immediately.

Comment

Hai Terminal. Even with removing ur name you can't hide BITCH!

Comment

Never heard of GM Smile, BUT, keen to see how the GM's run the game throughout the rest of this year! I have high hopes
          Barbarian | Annihilator
          Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

They are cheap <3 rocking +15idn L and the prize is 100g for hide and seek.

Comment

GMs should post a video of them clearing IDNHC in their IDNL+15 gear just to showcase gear players will never achieve (like +15 IDNL)

Comment

• Axxon
                Axxon commented
                Editing a comment
                Is that meant in a good or bad way ? o.O For me I'm sincerely curious what IDN-L +15 is able to do for DPS (without their OP GM title for stats). They should make an event with Temporary highly enhanced L-grade and Genesis accessories for fun. They did that in another game and it's actuallyfun to see the potential a character can reach xD

• Elasah
                Elasah commented
                Editing a comment
                In a good way, it shows GMs "having fun" with the game instead of just being a mere empty presence for the players.

People love seeing officials doing "normal activities" they do.

Plus, really want to see what elite gear can do (sure, there are steam roll videos online or looking at how people steamroll 90s nests but never done on IDN before).

• BowieSage
                BowieSage commented
                Editing a comment
                Just like people loved to complain when GMs didn't do content the exact same way vets expected them to, even if the GMs never took a serious run through the content before then, right?

Anyone remember when the Nexon GMs did future content streams? Pretty sure at a point people only watched them for possible giveaways rather than watching them to see what to expect. And the chance to complain whenever a GM messed up on something that only those that practiced regularly on other servers would pull off on the first run on this server (got to a point where I always expected a new complaint topic after every live stream). Pretty sure the server being transferred to ED wasn't the only reason the streams were ended.

I mean, the idea isn't bad on paper. I, too, would like to see what some of the content would be like in high-grade/maxed out gear. But knowing how this community is when it comes to GMs (who, by the way, most likely don't actually play the game as much as regular players due to their job) running nests/raids and making first run mistakes...
                Last edited by BowieSage; 03-04-2017, 02:16 AM.

Good to see them interacting with players in chat and such and doing events. So far so good ;D.

Comment

I see people that thought guild base gold donating would be a good idea

jk

GMs that will be tired of our shiet(if not already) someday like every other GM that interacted with DN NA

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
                Other Characters:
                Saint/s -
                Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
                Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
                Ice Witch - SachMizora
                Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

NA is prolly doing good profit wise that they bothered to actually get 2 new GMs

Comment

They just got here. All they're doing now is making themselves known and finding out what our issues with the game are.

If more people come back, I guess then I'll accept them.

Comment

I thought they were quite friendly, don't you?

Comment

• vara
                        vara commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i'll volunteer to be [GM] NOSE

• [GM] DENTITY
                        [GM] DENTITY commented
                        Editing a comment
                        head, and shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes

They look like people and players that enjoy the game and want to get to know the community better. All of our GM's are good. They actually log into the game and take our questions as well as concerns and put them to thought in trying to help us out. Not only GM Eye and GM Smile, GM Dentity and Dean50 all doing work to help our server better overall and it should be appreciated. Important fact is that are trying and catering to the community.

Great work all of you! Although there is most likely plenty of hate, there is plenty of positive feedback as well! Looking forward to all events and content coming our way in the future.
                      IGN: GreenmercyLK

Discord: GreenAnodyne#7700

Comment

GM SMILE, EYE, & DENTITY have all been pretty great people so far. They log into the game and actually make an effort to communciate with us as a player base which is great. AAAALSO i havent seen Dean in game but he does a ton of work here on the forum and looks into a lot of things, does a lot of work from what i can tell which is awesome.

I hope to see them more often, it's pretty great to know they are listening to us and trying to send our thoughts & suggestions to the dev team.

The current GMs are probably gonna get a lot of shit from people in NA because too many players just like to be assholes for no reason at all. :,) I just hope it doesn't push them away.

Comment

I think that the GMs are very nice and friendly !!
                          Wish there's a GM Nose or Lips too

Comment

Working...
                          X