I actually appreciate the new GMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually appreciate the new GMs

I understand not everyone may agree with me (maybe even quite vehemently), and that's fine, but I really do appreciate the effort they are trying to do. The F2P events they've had are actually more numerous than the P2P ones, the rajuul event was very reasonable (it allowed me to get the four set with just 100 eggs which has never happened before), and while it's kind of boring to get gold in the game I'm actually more interested in the game when I know that we at least are being noticed by them even if it's just being told that they'll relay the message or that they can't. The very fact that they made an announcement in DN about not being able to do EC trading, while disappointing, was preferable than just never getting an answer. I also understand that while the reasoning behind it may not be understood or thought to be fair, that they are the "gods" of the game and that they understand a broader picture. People may assume that they're greedy people and don't represent people or don't have our best interests at heart, but in the end they are a business and they at least respond when being spoken to and try to fix all the bugs that have been coming up. Also people must understand that Dragon Nest is a pretty big mess of spaghetti code and it's very hard to get through all the jumbling to fix the bugs. That's why they rely on us to relay the bugs to them, be it simple un-named items or as big as not receiving things or being banned randomly. Blaming them for ever having bugs is unrealistic and they have shown at least an effort to fix them. There are at least a couple thousand people playing, and even if it's less than that it's still hard to fix bugs when you only have a limited time per day and they have other things on their plate as well.

The reason I made this post was because lately I've seen a lot of unhelpful criticism of them and other people not providing explanations or making reasonable posts to suggest things (although there are exceptions), and demanding compensation for not getting tradeable EC when they also want the game to be fair. Because getting something that other servers don't is just as unfair as not getting the item that other servers have. Confusing, but I prefer to think the best of people (whether people believe that to be naive or not), and give them a longer chance then a couple of months. In those months they've at least tried and Dean50, Yaya, EYE, @DENTITY, and others that I've forgotten or forgotten to spell your names (I apologize), I want to thank you for continuing the server. At least keep us in the loop when you can, and keep up the responses to posts even if it's not just bug reporting or arguments. Regular posts as well make people happy that they have the authority listen to them, and that's all I ask of you. <3

I appreciate some of them have a spine to stick up for their server and logically explain reason and process while simultaneously asking what can be done better aside from "fix bugs and ec trading".
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Same. It's really nice to see GMs actually in the game interacting with players on a daily basis. Give me a lot of hope that I haven't had in this game for a long time now. And incidentally, makes me a little bit more willing to spend money on the game.

Comment

Yes i also agree that having the GMs acknowledge us players is really helping ( at least for me), and the best thing so far i think is the buff they have been giving, it lowered a lot of the rage for all the bots that keep getting the stones , and definitely shows that they know there's a problem and aren't just ignoring it or putting it on the back burner so they can make more money or anything of the sort, soo if any GMs read tihs Ty ~♥, May DN live long and prosper V~
        Queen of Queefs ~♥○♥○♥○♥○♥♠♠♠♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○
        IGN/ jayjayfire, Mirema <---- mains

Comment

Until all of these GM's fight me in a Lost Temple 1v1, they're just a bunch of scaredy cats to me, hmph
          Tiny - ShootingStar
          Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
          Moon#8229

Comment

Working...
          X