Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyedentity When do you Plan on Finishing All the Class Awakenings/Balancing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miki
    commented on 's reply
    dw I'm 100% behind you but this forum is really bad and I think its better a stay away from it cos it always leaves a bad taste in your mouth and gm won't respond anyway!

• Klesh
    replied
    I'm okay with them doing it like this, that way i'll always have something to look forward to.

Leave a comment:

• Bowwarrior
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah, the spin-off. Completely forgot about that xD please disregard that

• milktoast22
    replied
    some content takes a lot longer to develop than other type of content and when you have to deliver something every single month some things need to be spaced out and take priority over other things

its not that hard to understand

stuff like spin off classes take less resources to make since they reuse animations and costume/gear 3d models and less future workload

new base class would take more time and would increase the overall workload

Last edited by milktoast22; 03-08-2017, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Patrache
    replied
    Vahrheit

That was very well written. Im aware of how the previous caps went, been here since 50. You are right in that eyedentity probably has Separate divisions for the game content and whatever, and it is obvious they lack in staff...
    But how is it Justified creating 2-3 new spin-off classes takes more priority than finishing 93 cap awakenings?
    When Spin off classes were first introduced I was under the impression we would only get one per level cap.

Dark Avenger for 80
    Silver Hunter for 90
    Arch heretic for 93

But now we are getting Black Mara, next a A Light Mechanic , And potentially an assassin and/or Kali as well....

was all these spin off classes being released so Frequently Necessary?

Also You are saying constant Balancing changes is good for this game???? How is that a good thing?
    Why cant all the classes in the game be Very viable and in good shape at the same time?
    If they had finished the awakenings at the same time, they could of used that free time to creating actual New Playable content Such as:
    New nests (remember when getting 2 new 4 man nests a level cap was a thing?)
    Well designed New dungeons (Twisted Territory is a recycled fest)
    New Base Characters/class (Not a spinoff/dark)

the list can go on
    Last edited by Patrache; 03-08-2017, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Patrache
    commented on 's reply
    Drugs are bad, mkay

• Tiyara
    replied
    Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?Why are People classifying awakening as content?

Laugh out loud

Leave a comment:

• Patrache
    commented on 's reply
    Speculation is that it's going to be an assassin spin-off.
    Do you now see how ridiculous this might be

• Patrache
    replied
    Originally posted by vara View Post
    if content came too fast people complain that there's no content
    if content is stretched out people complain that it's too slow

no winning here.
    Why are People classifying awakening as content??? They are just skills!!! Every single level cap raise in the past came with new skills for all classes.

Why should it be acceptable that Not all of the awakening came with 93 ???
    just because?

you can't tell me that I'm doing unnecessary whining, if I was crying over some class getting better awakening than another then that would be pointless complaining

Last edited by Patrache; 03-08-2017, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SachiMizora
    replied
    Dragon Nest has never been a balanced game

Leave a comment:

• Bowwarrior
    replied
    According to the link Patrache posted, is it me or are there two assassin updates? One in April and another in December?

Leave a comment:

• aaron
    replied
    In terms of balancing, things are always fickle and is dependent on the meta. They have to watch, observe, and see how things progress because of power creep on new content weapons (RDN L -> IDN L for example).

Regarding the awakening part of your question, there simply is no answer for that. You're asking for things WAY too far in advance and it's simply not fair, even if ED was a competent company.

Leave a comment:

• Noctaelius
    replied
    It is confirmed, Awa assassin in april, KDN the new KDN patch note is up, They got rune dragon this month. http://patchnote.dragonnest.com/category?patchnoteno=1

Leave a comment:

• CraZyZeuS
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrache View Post

Would you still be talking so calmly if cleric never got his awakening yet but every other class did?

​​​​While you are right based on the game's history the past few years class balancing won't ever end, but finishing all the awakenings sure as hell will help.

Also why is everyone so accepting of this?
    If people want change or some kind of action there should be riots here. Everyone was making a big fuss over tradeable ec but no one gives 2 cents for this????
    I played the entire cap as a Guardian last cap despite hating the nerf on Crusader. I knew that eventually the class will get buffed because it was horrible.

It's not that we're accepting, it's reality. Sometimes you need to not have expectations because you will only be disappointed. This game has been ran the same in the past 5-6 years. It's not going to suddenly change and there's no reason to believe that it will change. Recent patch work doesn't suggest balance. When there is balance, people complain about boredom among classes.

The community will never be happy with anything because it's filled with spoiled children or players who are lazy to and want everything handed to them.

Even if ED did 20 amazing events, the community will complain about the single one that wasn't great.

Leave a comment:

• vara
    replied
    if content came too fast people complain that there's no content
    if content is stretched out people complain that it's too slow

no winning here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X