LF>GM or Higher Authority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF>GM or Higher Authority

As the title suggested, I need someone competent to resolve my situation.

1st and foremost My account is still Banned (1 week and counting), and I have yet to be informed as to a reason why...or a time of resolution. Only response i get is "soon" (basically).
    - IGN Atherna Ticket# 286087

2nd Ive missed multiple team raid runs (IDN mainly) because of:
    - Being flagged on 2/26/2017
    - Being banned on 3/2/2017-onwards
    * As of now 3/10/2017 that's 3 runs Ive missed.

3rd The Rajuul Egg/Accessory Event
    * Ive spent "more than enough" to qualify for the 4 free Rajuul Accessories...can be verified on my account by anyone of authority (which expire on 3/16/2017), but as it looks i won't be able to claim them.

4th My Timed Cash Items
    *V.Eye.P and Pro Pack (time is ticking)

So basically what I'm looking for is an actual resolution and not some lame excuses of GMs saying they don't actually look over tickets.

Contact info
    Discord ShadowTsukuyomi# 7653
    Email koetsuamida@yahoo.com
    or Cash me ousside...how bou dat

Didn't you get the reply from Cherry guys? That's weird..... I will reply that directly right now. Check your personal inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean50 View Post
      Didn't you get the reply from Cherry guys? That's weird..... I will reply that directly right now. Check your personal inbox.
      I don't mean to be rude in any way, but "That's wierd?"

I quit this game because of the cherry idiots not responding to tickets, within a few days to a week it seems they automatically close them EVERY SINGLE TIME, I sent in at least over 10 tickets for multiple characters, but I gave up on that as the game clearly doesn't have a working ticketing/support system, and there's no point playing because of that, simply because any future issues that can occur, there is NO support, unless you actually take it to the forum and if you're lucky Dean50 will respond and fix the issue.

But if Dean50 ever leaves the community in the future, or if Dean cannot resolve the issue, we're frankly F***ed. In my case, it's been so many months, that I've forgot half of the issues that have happened, and there's no point listing them anymore, remembering them and properly detailing the issue would frankly take days if not weeks at this point.

Maybe it would help if you would relay to ED that Cherry is not doing their job / functioning, that there is no working ticket system, but simply a form, if ED has English speakers and ED would ACTUALLY respond to their own tickets, for their OWN game, things would be spectacular!

Just my two cents, I still read the forums every week.
      Last edited by Fino; 03-10-2017, 09:32 AM. Reason: fixed it to if :3

Comment

• Dean
        Dean commented
        Editing a comment
        So sorry to heare that....I meant just Cherry guys told us they will response soon but he said he couldn't get the response. If there is any issue that you can remember now, please send us one more ticket and tell me the details.

• josephkusoman
        josephkusoman commented
        Editing a comment
        Dean50 what do u mean for "send us one more ticket" nothing will change actually. You guys are not receiving the ticket. Its cherry. Same stuff will happening again.

Cherry Credits closed more tickets than Trump closed healthcare with his new thingy.

Comment

Thanks for showing everyone your e-mail address fam lmao
        Guild Master of FluffyTail
        Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

• ceruulean
          ceruulean commented
          Editing a comment
          At least it's a personal email

Imagine if he put his work email ROFL

• ShadowTsukuyomii
          ShadowTsukuyomii commented
          Editing a comment
          Then as a salesman I would just sell you, and be extra persistent and you would reget emailing me...

Np donkay just make sure you pay that debt back

Comment

Unban this man we need our fam
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

bumping/10

Comment

Unfortunately we are not able to unban him. We talked about the reason with him.

Comment

Dean50 I sent a ticket regarding my missing garnets and asked for investigation, I did not ask for anyone to get banned. You guys said that my character sent him the garnets and I honestly just don't recall doing so. He has been my friend for a few years now and if he says he didn't do it I fully trust him. I mean if he wanted to rob my account there are better things to take than garnets. Who know maybe I was sleepwalking and sent him the garnets myself. Anyway please unban him, I couldn't care less about the garnets you guys can take back the 500 something garnets you recover for me. I don't wanna see my friend get banned when it seems like I somehow indirectly got him banned.
                To sum it up, I did not 'report' anyone for anything in my tickets. If somehow you interpreted that way, then it's my mistake, I didn't report anyone for anything, just unban the man.
                IGN: Kamisaka (the one who sent the ticket asking for investigation)
                Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

Everything's fun and games until you realize the implications of having a 13 year old korean as your GM.
                  Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shs21
                  Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/shs21
                  Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShsStream

Comment

• ShadowTsukuyomii
                    Editing a comment
                    Show me the bird where I called him a scammer.

• Queen
                    Queen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    soz not soz i forgot to ss it, im pretty sure im not the only one that saw it though hehe xd

• ShadowTsukuyomii
                    Editing a comment
                    so basically all u doin is talkin out ya face, come back at me wit the facts...ill be waiting

We made the policy referring to DN SEA's Terms of Service but currently we see that the policy we have is little unsuitable for us right now. Therefore, our team is considering to change the policy and we will notice you after we make the Beta version policy.

Comment

• vara
                    vara commented
                    Editing a comment
                    which part of the ToS is unsuitable for us?

• Dean
                    Dean commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Right now I cannot tell you the details... Sorry ;(

TY the world has a heart
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                  Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
                  X