Rarestones LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rarestones LOL

What we all hoped for was going to be a gold injection into the game was not. My friend had 600 pouches 0 stones. Someone else had 2.5k epic gold pouches 1 stone that's fucking disgusting. It's time to ask for another gold injection. These L-grade prices are sucking up gold from the economy at an enormous rate so either you reduce the fuck out of gold sinks or you find a RELIABLE way to inject some steady gold into the economy because tbh i'm sickened on how low the chance for these stones are its almost misleading advertisement giving you the impression that you'll win something when the chances are 0.0000025

Who cares. Don't you scam gold anyways

You guys really had high hopes for these pouches. Good thing i didnt really grind for them. You should communicate with other servers more often before making assumptions. The stone is meant to be rare. If it wasn't, gold would have no value. It isn't even hard to make gold these days...
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

forgot to mention i've been logged in for an hour and only saw 1 rare stone notification keep in mind that's WITH everyone hording a bunch of pouches before today truly sickening.

Comment

Rarestones are literally a free source of extra income that costs you nothing. Would you not be opening gold pouches otherwise? And there was no misleading advertisement. The update actually explicitly said that the stone has a very low chance of dropping. Any high hopes you might have had either came from your own imagination or those of other people.

Comment

Just buy gold like everyone else and you'll be a lot happier in life.

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
            Who cares. Don't you scam gold anyways

You guys really had high hopes for these pouches. Good thing i didnt really grind for them. You should communicate with other servers more often before making assumptions. The stone is meant to be rare. If it wasn't, gold would have no value. It isn't even hard to make gold these days...
            So you sell EC on the daily on discord and then come back ant tell me that it's not hard to make gold these days? you have NO idea why this economy is fucked up because you just sit around and swipe your credit card all day for people you never took the time to understand how others make money and how hard it is too make money gold is being deleted out of this game by L-grade enhancing making gold more and more scarce. There's no population that needs all this supply of mats we have because there's no new players so with gold being scarce a new player isn't going to buy any mats because it will cost them an arm and a leg to get a gem +10 so overall everything shuts down. Like i said before your idiotic post they either need to lower the gold sink on L-grade enhancing or inject more gold to the economy to keep it healthy. Players quit games everyday when they figure out that there's no way they will ever obtain any good gear by playing the game because the items they can get are worthless
            If you want even lower population then kill the economy but if you want this game to strive they need to fix it.

Comment

• Taco
              Taco commented
              Editing a comment
              Wth are you even talking about? I have never seen him sell EC and I'm in multiple discords with him including the guild discord. Just because someone has +12Ls doesn't mean that they buy gold/sell EC. Lashing out blindly because he called you a scammer just makes you look bad. New players don't have gold because they keep spending it on short-term things like IDNUs or making 93 rare talismans when the price of mats are astronomical.
              Last edited by Taco; 03-16-2017, 12:15 PM.

• aaron
              aaron commented
              Editing a comment
              I think he might be referring to a different Zeus

You should really get your information correct. Anyone who knows me in the community knows I don't sell EC. It's not worth it for a Canadian lol.

The economy is much better than it was before. It shouldn't be too hard for someone to make gold if they know what they're doing.
            Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Zeus i recommend you dont get into a fight with BoyWonder. He meets with Fortune 500 companies. The level of wisdom and thought in his posts are astounding. Very mature and successful individual.

Comment

VERY LOW CHANCE HELLO
                but for real its easier to get fd from chaos plate than to get one of those rarestone ; ^ )
                AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

lol complaining already?
                  Why do ppl expect that they were going to be given free gold right away?
                  LITERALLY said a very low chance, get over it.

Comment

i got over 2k gold just from opening gold pouches so w/e
                    Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                    Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                    Discord: vara#2664
                    recent costumes list

Comment

I opened 500 ish epic gold pouches got 3 to 4k gold. I think thats not too bad. And to be fair, the gold pouches are a form of gold injection because u get it everytime u run treasure dungeons and 93 nests.... im not sure why its hard to make gold. Even without apple alts. I can safely make about 10k gold a week. Sell whatever u dont need. Always weigh out the cost and profit before u buy low sell high. Trans diamonds were selling for 12g each. Sold 4 stacks made like 4.4kgold. Drakonites and quality drakonites are goin up in price. Grind some twisted if u have time dood. Not to mention the 100% drop rates everytime should give u plenty of gold pouches in deadmans.
                      Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

This entire game is RNG, why are you suprised?

Comment

meh lol

new pouches are nice but u coudlnt have expected to get a bunch of stones with even 1k+ pouches. think about it.

u can get over 30 pouches per week per character if u do all ur nests. If even 100 people/characters do all their nests its already 3k gold pouches generated by the game

also 10k gold per week is almost nothing compared to what u could do even in 90 cap just grinding zephyra with talisman

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
                            OneMysteriousGuy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            unless your a bum without a proper occupation or u get 5 or 10 golden gob a day this method require hours and hours of grinding. Right now there heaps of ways to make gold its way easier then most of 90 cap, the start of 90 cap was the easiest 1-2 k an hour buy selling mats gem and leveling epic merc
                        Working...
                        X