No announcement yet.

@GMs lf clarification of march electrifying promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inb4 they release the remaining electrum or additional 2017 set pieces in eggs next patch making the entire electrum w/t/d set more OP. So, when should I post my racer set for sale at 2k for each piece and prep to stare at outdated rajuul acc's?

Comment

Sorry for the late response! Haven't visited the forums for a bit.

A lot of people shared your concerns, and I asked the team yesterday to give the stats. My contact with the team is currently sick, so give him some time to recover!

Also, it's possible that they won't tell me the stats for various reasons, but I'll try to keep you posted if I hear about them. I agree - you should know what you're spending your money on before you spend!
      Last edited by [GM] DENTITY; 03-21-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Threshield
        Threshield commented
        Editing a comment
        Can We have an answer on the ninja change from Unique to Epic I feel this is a bigger deal than the W/T/D stats. Since people spend money on trying to get a Unique piece and it was changed without notice.

• [GM] DENTITY
        [GM] DENTITY commented
        Editing a comment
        Vara, just saw your comment. I'll mention it to the team, but can you send in a ticket with evidence of the bug?

Threshield, I would tell you if I knew. Unfortunately, I have not heard any updates regarding the unique to epic change.

• vara
        vara commented
        Editing a comment
        [GM] DENTITY

It seems the bug I am talking about has just been patched in SEA version, so hopefully we get it too. However I would like to direct your attention to this thread;
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...0597#post60597

Our stats for IDN normal have not been changed :/

Can you guys format it like this or something next time? Also, lower the prices plszsdzdzdzddzzd

http://dn.cherrycredits.com/news/news-single/885/Promo

Comment

• [GM] DENTITY
        [GM] DENTITY commented
        Editing a comment
        I have given this to the team for review. That promo you posted looks way better than ours haha

• Celia
        Celia commented
        Editing a comment
        Awh man, that event is tight. Less than $200 for a nice looking set compared to $300-400? Sign me the ef up

• Tiyara
        Tiyara commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks Dent~

U know just because it's epic it doesn't mean the stats will be lower

the item grade only gives it a different color border

we saw this with police vs racer
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Destruct
        Destruct commented
        Editing a comment
        The point is that the other servers released it as a unique grade costume. The other servers also released both police and racer and epic grade costumes, so I don't see the point you're trying to make. The speculation is that since an epic(?) costume coupon is being given out as a reward, it isn't the same costume as the u-grade costume which in turn would mean that it's not the same stats.

• ceruulean
        ceruulean commented
        Editing a comment
        In kdn the rajuul set is blue rare and has lower stats

Basically the devs can change whatever they want for our version and the color has no meaning

For all we know they made it orange so we don't feel like we got cheated when they release a better stat costume a month later

Or they heard how much we hate p2w and decided to stop at epics instead of releasing uniques

Pathetic money hungry team.

Comment

Any further updates from the devs on the stats?

Comment

promo ending soon still dont know stats of the wtd set or the conversion costume :3c

can you at least lower the price of the tiers

Comment

my body is rdy for all the incoming complaints about the set.. im rdy to complain too
            AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
              my body is rdy for all the incoming complaints about the set.. im rdy to complain too
              I think the number of sales made from this event will send a very clear message to ED just how poorly they communicated themselves.
              Main character: DeflaGratr

Profile picture credit: "Mega Rayquaza" by Deviant Art user whonghaiw

Comment

I...just dont get it..... arent we supposed to know what we are spending money on? Just...wow.

Comment

I think the poor GMs are pretty much in the same position as us players, in the dark. With tickets(questions) unanswered, and communication blocked.

Comment

Can you please consider giving this event an extension?

Comment

Working...
                    X