Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for all that you have done @Dean69 @Frown @Dented @Pinkeye @BotYaYa @anon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for all that you have done @Dean69 @Frown @Dented @Pinkeye @BotYaYa @anon

you have all made great efforts in helping Dragon Nest North America become one of the most beloved servers in the world as it truly has come a long way from the it used to be.

i honestly cannot wholly express my feelings to it's fullest for what you guys/ladies have achieved in what has seemed to be such a short span of time.

these last 2-3 months have been a wonderful experience.
    not even the rush of being on a roller coaster tops these emotions that you have provided the community

please keep up the great work.

love you all guys/ladies

and a special thanks to you

everyone here here reading this message. i hope you all continue to support our beloved GM's with the utmost care

and lastly

Eyedentity! ♥

without you existing we wouldn't have what we have today.
    just like Osama Bin laden's mother it's thanks to you we have grown into such a splendid gaming community
    that happier plays games together while in game talking about games.

o/ - CALLE
    Last edited by TheSomnangMao; 03-22-2017, 04:36 AM.
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

That's cute. I wish I got a thanks for me just doing my job

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
      TheSomnangMao commented
      Editing a comment
      whoa there. Hope. not to worry

i've seen vids of you on youtube and i'm pretty happy that'll you've stuck to your guns about dragon nest and have kept on playing with us new and old players to this day.

even with people trolling you in world chat just because you were active and they see basically a 'player that wasn't the norm' you still keep on strong

for that Mister Hope i'm inspired and wish for you to continue to feel the joy and love of the game that is Dragon Nest

• ceruulean
      ceruulean commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it's really nice when someone says thank you because its rare

Thanks for the participation medal

Comment

Working...
    X