Beware trading with this guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware trading with this guy.

Not going to expose names, but beware trading people like that. More information on the person, contact me on Discord. What happen was he wanted to buy himself a Warrior Police Set. I gave him gold so he can buy himself the set and given him a months notices for the due date. Still haven't obtain my gold back.

Sorry to hear that happen to you.

Comment

what happens if he still doesn't pay you? will you expose his/her name?

Comment

• gvue
        gvue commented
        Editing a comment
        No. I only trust that issue to the higher authorities like the [GM]'s. Friends not going to expose the name. It will cause an uproar. [GM]'s can solve the rest.

That is why you only donate/loan to peeps
      | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Expose his name, I'm sure all of us need entertainment in DN.

Also, you should never loan anyone anything in DN. If you loan someone, there is a chance of not getting paid back and in return, you gain absolutely nothing. Loaning is pointless.

Comment

Well, that's a shit title. You can't warn people against trading with someone and then not say who they are.

Dick move on their part for sure, but this is the nature of loans; you either ask for collateral before loaning or accept the risks that come with it. You chose the latter. Double egg on your face as well because the chance of GMs punishing this person without proper evidence is slim to none. I'm not sure why more people don't record videos of their transactions, seems like common sense to me.

Take the L on this one and use it as a reminder that there are bad people on the internet.

Comment

• gvue
            gvue commented
            Editing a comment
            If you want more information, you can contact me through Discord. If not, I won't expose names. I already made it clear from the description.

Message me in game when I'm online tomorrow, and we can try to get this sorted out. In the meantime, send a ticket in with your evidence against this fellow for scamming you. However, do keep in mind that because it was your decision to loan the gold in the first place, I can't guarantee that anything will happen since it's technically your responsibility - doesn't hurt to try though.

Comment

• gvue
            gvue commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for taking the time to look over this.

Damn, maybe I should spend more time dancing around with GM.. then they can resolve all my personal disputes for me.

Comment

• gvue
            gvue commented
            Editing a comment
            Exposing his/her name is not going to solve the problem. The Dev's are the ones that should be taking care of it, not the community. The community as a whole is already fucked up.

• TheSomnangMao
            TheSomnangMao commented
            Editing a comment
            ^ example of that. the person using my username :^)

• gvue
            gvue commented
            Editing a comment
            Is why I only trust the username to [GM]'s/Devs. People can lie.
        Working...
        X