What's Haute ...DN Fashion Show ...dirtgirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Haute ...DN Fashion Show ...dirtgirl

Since the term " impressions" is open to interpretation, I'm going to note what I love about the game. I love the detail in this game, the graphics(just look at the detail in this picture), the chars(they have personalities!), the npcs(also personalities!!). the atmostphere in the different towns right from Ironwood to Arendel... the detail in the story , the side quests, the main chars of the storyline. And the combat and movement in the game, which feels just so intuitive and immersive.

I also love the friends I have made in the community, the older members who teach - they keep the game going, the younger ones who are fun and even the quarrels that take to birds. You can always turn to DN for a lighter moment in your day.... (Thanks also to the new GMs (who i believe are volunteers from the community), I can see their presence has made some difference, they are there every evening. very impressive that they take any harsh or bad manners in their stride and are always positive. )

Agreed. I wish I could clone myself and buy 7 more PCs with this lovely DN.
    (..so that I can Raid with myself..)

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
      TheSomnangMao commented
      Editing a comment
      nuuuu

:"L

don't be like me on maplestory

bump bump~~~~

Comment

Agreed also. Good to hear some positive stuff said about the game recently ;o.

Comment

bumpppp~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X