Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN Fashion Show - A family who Fashion-Nest's together, stays together

This is me and my son.

I found him one day, he's a dragon, so he's not actually mine (what? Of course not, I'm a cleric; the only woman in my heart is the Goddess). We bonded quickly over our mutual love of warm clothing and matching shorts (very warm shorts). Every day he would ask me, "Father, when will I get a flower hat?" And I told him, "Never, son. They are only for the first 5 classes." Sometimes, I would hear him cry himself to sleep. I couldn't let my son continue feeling this way. No really, I literally couldn't, it was so loud that it was interrupting my beauty sleep. I need a solid 8 and a half hours NOT one solid hour and 3 continuous hours of sporadic dragon weeping. So I brought home a cat. Then right when I was about to begin the sacrifice my son shouts and starts cuddling it. I mean, alright, I'll take it. It would have been messier if he ate it anyways. Next thing I know he comes home with a pink pumpkin and says, "Snowball requested a pink pumpkin". Knowing absolutely nothing about cats I nod my head and reply, "Indeed, cats love those things." I watched as he carefully carved a face into it and plopped Snowball into a hole on top. Suddenly, its mouth and eyes glow bright and it starts barking. What kind of black magic did I bring into this household? I would have level 6 holy kicked it back to the devil's gate it came from, but it picks up all the gold and masterfully hidden gears that goblins and other monsters carry, so it can stay.

My son still cries over the flower crown, though.

Fin.

IGN: Fanboy

This is simply beautiful. And such a beautiful story. q.q ♥ I still lol'd a bit. I love this XD
    My boys
    Kudai level 93 Inquisitor
    Tetsuya level 93 Guardian
    Saiyah level 46 Saint

Comment

Working...
    X