Eye is removing my post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye is removing my post

Dean50 How can I know my golds are illegal or not. I am not buying golds from bots. You guys remove 2k in my main and my alt. I have about 10k golds even 10k are not much, but you guys are removing golds but items. Does that mean all those golds buyer can just trade with us to get their goods and the golds give to us will be disappear soon? This is unfair to legal player. I have spent 1000+ dollars in this game. I cannot understand about this kind of things. This is just saying: Oh man, you are unlucky the golds buyer bought your stuff so you may not earn any golds.
    Cherry Gardener (Cherry Messenger)

Apr 5, 17:56 SGT

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Cherry Credits. Such amount of illegal gold had been removed from each IGNs under your account equally. Be aware of trading with bots in the future. The suspension of the bot accounts will cause the gold relate to them to be removed automatically, but the items will not be affected.

--
    Yours sincerely,

Cherry Credits Gardener
    Customer Service Department, Cherry Credits Pte Ltd
    http://www.cherrycredits.com

Keep your account safe. Cherry Credits will never ask for your personal login information!
    SO ARE U GUYS REMOVE MY POST AGAIN? SINCE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH? U GUYS CANT DO SHIT TO GOLD BUYER, BUT U GUYS CAN DO SHIT ON ME GREAT JOB
Working...
X