girl i met on DN likes my dad more then me :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl i met on DN likes my dad more then me :/

Yeah you guys been know what I've been up to. Farming cathedral and selling the loot for the epic racer pieces. Since I'm weak, I have to make party. The sad reality is that it's really hard for F2P players to move past obession/nightmare theano. My friend who plays DN, Hans, told me the best way to farm cathedral was to duo. Anyways the parties are mostly boring and no one really talks to me. They just say ty and leave after like 4 runs.

I start getting become discouraged until one day someone joined my party and said >w< is it okay if i farm cathedral with you? I gear checked the person and saw that they had some IDN Ls. I agreed and they were really talkative. They would crack jokes. Later I found out that the person was a girl but by then it was too late.

She contacted me and said that she's been selling IDN HC runs with someone she met. I insisted that I needed to know their IGN. She said their IGN was RealGoldBigDaddyVIPGod. I scoffed and said that RealGoldBigDaddyVIPGod is a poser and a bleach chugger. The sad reality is that RealGoldBigDaddyVIPGod is the IGN of my dad.

The girl threw a hissy fit and told me

"You're an undergeared loser who is probably poor irl because you can't afford to buy cash items or buy gold."

Later she wrote a rumor that I was a bully and a sexual harasser on the official DNCD but none of them paid attention to it because they were all too busy complaining about Dragon Nest.

Dinner with my family was quiet for a few days.

Way more girls on other mmos that are more active than this one :*

Comment

Yo my BOI it's aight, at least u didn't give her the pp unowhatimsayin ;///? Also gr8 story lad I really enjoyed it!

Comment

HAHAHAHHAAH xDD
        wtf LMAO
        Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

Originally posted by TheDare

Can you show me where they are? I need it for "research"
          Oh man, don't end up like the BOOMPANES guy who got busted for being a pedophile severely harassing an underage girl.

I believe MeeHox was his name, even more disgusting is his shitty guild was defending his disgusting bullshit on the forums, these kinds of people end up using our tax money for food in jail
          Last edited by Arushieru; 04-10-2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Queen
            Queen commented
            Editing a comment
            hes already worse than him.

• Tiyara
            Tiyara commented
            Editing a comment
            That is actually sad. Meehox sounds like the name of a bleach chugger.

Queen rip then. LOL this community.

Comment

Lol op you have some funny reads maybe you can be the new datboi since he's gone missing it seems. But yeah unless you are under 18 be careful o.O. I use to game with 3 gaming wives but that was in a pay to play game when I was like 17 and they were in the 30s ( I was youngest in the small guild lol). The player bases are young in games where you don't need to pay to enter so like the guy above me was saying you can get jail baited if you are not careful ;p.

Comment

On the real this should be a PSA, if you are young asf and on Discord. Block the creeps and report them if they are harassing you on DN. And drop their name in my pm's so I can laugh about it.
              | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Don't do that, RinkieDink is a known serial memer and he WILL meme the person to DEATH!!! You wouldn't wanna kill anyone, would you? ;/////

Comment

Working...
                X