Is farming still bugged...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is farming still bugged...

It seems to be, I planted Life Giving Essence on some chars. And 45 minutes later, the timer still shows 29 mins on all of them,

I believe the timers are bugged, so basically the timer resets every day from what I noticed, I can plant golden apples, apples of life, but you can't plant life-essences, unless you stay in the field AFK for the full 30 minute duration, you can't leave the field, so yeah, sort of is still bugged lol

Comment

Sigh... that sucks, and thanks for clarifying...

Comment

Originally posted by Tara View Post
        Sigh... that sucks, and thanks for clarifying...
        My pleasure ^-^
        Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow?! One can dream

Comment

Yes -_-. Timers are bugged like fino said, planted a bunch of life giving essence then checked a half hour later and the timer didn't move on any of them. logged in and checked it like a day later and they were grown heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
            Yes -_-. Timers are bugged like fino said, planted a bunch of life giving essence then checked a half hour later and the timer didn't move on any of them. logged in and checked it like a day later and they were grown heh.
            Sooo does it take a like a day to grow? Cos I just checked again and the timers havent progressed...

Comment

Originally posted by Tara View Post

Sooo does it take a like a day to grow? Cos I just checked again and the timers havent progressed...
              So, the time on plants go down 24 hours with each day. so yes, one full day to grow since 30 min essences
              (Timers work perfectly with golden apples 1 day and apples of life 5 days since they take days and not minutes, so each day gets subtracted by one day every day)

Unless you possibly stay in the field for 30 mins at a time to grow the essences, it'll take a day, unless you have a spare laptop or something ;o

Comment

Seems to be fixed with the patch now essence of life growing fine anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
                  Seems to be fixed with the patch now essence of life growing fine anyways.
                  Oh really?? Thanks for letting me know I will try it out later

Comment

Working...
                  X