Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest Guide for New Players! (Steam Guide) <3

Hi Everyone,

I decided to make a steam guide for new players looking to level up to max level quickly. It also has some important information regarding what type of gear people should be looking for. Please let me know your thoughts!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=897284291

IGN: AuroraRosa
    Last edited by AuroraRosa; 04-17-2017, 01:12 PM.
    RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
    Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Originally posted by AuroraRosa View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I decided to make a steam guide for new players looking to level up to max level quickly. It also has some important information regarding what type of gear people should be looking for. Please let me know what you think about it! Also, in my guide I linked the Korean Voice Pack Mod Download!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=897284291

IGN: AuroraRosa
    Delete the Korean Voice pack, it is illegal

Comment

Is there proof to it? Like can a GM confirm your post? I don't know if it's illegal or not because it's just a voice pack.
      Last edited by AuroraRosa; 04-16-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

AFAIK, last time I checked voice packs were considered Ilegal. I would remove them just in case.

Comment

Thanks for making a guide! Looks pretty informative overall.
          I would suggest adding Submerged Ruins as a choice for Level 25-32. BSD and SR can have similar run times, however I still find myself clearing Submerged Ruins faster than Black Sovereign. But that could just be me.
          Also, what about the Daredevil Fair's Gobarta/Gobersia for leveling? Is that not worth doing now? It can help get a new player that Sea Dragon costume for when the temporary one from the Reward Chest expires as a bonus if it gives tickets right?
          In your gear section, how come 93 Prophet and the new 93 unique stuff aren't mentioned?
          93 gems should now be able to be enhanced to +14 I believe.
          Tho, that stuff was just added last patch, so that's understandable to not have yet.

But yeah, mods technically aren't allowed, however, as long as you don't go bragging to a GM about using one, you probably will never get into any trouble. I'm not saying you should use mods, but only you and the people you tell, will know about you using mods so it would be hard to get caught. You could at least put some kind of disclaimer saying that mods are frowned upon (and that you're not responsible for anything happening to them as a result of using mods) but as long as they keep quiet they should be fine.

The abuse policy posted here: http://us.dragonnest.com/policy/operation-policy says
          DN-CHT-06 Engage in or promote or encourage any modification, adaptation, translation or any derivative works based upon the game client.
          which sounds like modding to me.

Anyways, hope you keep this guide maintained/updated! That's one of the hardest parts to commit to when making a guide. Not that I would know.. :^)

Comment

SkitzoRoy Thank you for your thoughts! Currently I'm taking a small break from the game to study for finals but I will try and keep updating it as time goes on. I was just going to mention the new 93 Prophet Gear because it is really good in terms of its base stats, and you reminded me to mention it later on because I started acquiring it through the deep sea dragon nest event earlier! Thank you for the reminder and for informing me about the policy!

Comment

Working...
            X