Please Consider letting Conversion Costumes be sold in Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Consider letting Conversion Costumes be sold in Market

This would greatly help us F2P players at least strive towards something that gives a great deal of stats, it would be really great if there was either an event to at least get one piece that everyone has a fair chance for, or just something as simple as letting it be listed on marketplace so players can save up gold to purchase this.

I dont think that will help anyone but players WITH gold become even stronger.

Comment

• SqL
      SqL commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO
      It doesnt matter, ofc you are gonna have to have a lot of money in order to buy them (racer was at 15k weapons, this will be more expensive), but it would us f2p a slight chance of catching up to p2p players.

I doubt that it will fix anything tbh.
    Also if it became a thing, considering how most ppl who have it opened alot for themselves, and probably wont have any extra, woudln't be surprised if it ended up being 70k gold a piece.
    Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

Originally posted by koko View Post
      I doubt that it will fix anything tbh.
      Also if it became a thing, considering how most ppl who have it opened alot for themselves, and probably wont have any extra, woudln't be surprised if it ended up being 70k gold a piece.
      The rates in our eggs is horrid apparently INA sell them for 20 k a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post

The rates in our eggs is horrid apparently INA sell them for 20 k a piece.
        I think our 30 eggs for $30 is already more expensive than most other servers' 30 eggs value. Not sure on this, but I sure do feel like they're not worth the $30 you spend on it tbh.

Also, yeah I must agree, horrid rates are such a turn-off.

Comment

I think our 30 eggs for $30 is already more expensive than most other servers' 30 eggs value. Not sure on this, but I sure do feel like they're not worth the $30 you spend on it tbh.

Let's take EU for example since they have the same Unique Set as us.

Their conversion coupons are in regular eggs and they have daily discount on eggs.

You can buy 5 eggs per character, but you can also do it on alts and server storage it over to your main. It's on their discount tab - 2500CC for 5 eggs on a regular basis.
          Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

I Don't know why others server can trade U but not us at this rate i would be happy to pay 200 buck to ED to transfer my account to sea

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

Let's take EU for example since they have the same Unique Set as us.

Their conversion coupons are in regular eggs and they have daily discount on eggs.

You can buy 5 eggs per character, but you can also do it on alts and server storage it over to your main. It's on their discount tab - 2500CC for 5 eggs on a regular basis.
              That's what I thought too, but I didn't have proof so I didn't mention it.
              At the very least, if conversion items were in the same regular eggs that u can get from VIP, it would have been kind of understandable... but no. "CONVERSION EGGS" are a thing.

Comment

This really needs to be addressed as soon as possible, I fully agree... Either the thread or the costume itself needs to be able to be openly sold on the marketplace.

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
                NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Working...
                X