Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporarily banned for illegal program

Hey all!

I have already sent in a ticket for this issue, but I wanted to get some clarification on things. I was flagged for use of illegal program (botting), but have never used any since I started a couple of months back. The only reason why I understand that I could have been temporarily banned was because of multiple level 24 characters I have created in the past couple of weeks to "apple farm" that have really random names like, "jksahdfajkf". The reason for the random names was because I was too lazy to think of multiple names. Also to add, if I were botting, I'm sure it would not take the couple of weeks that it took myself to get 14 character to level 24. Unless, "apple farming" is illegal, I do not see why I would be banned. If there is any advice or information that I am missing, please feel free to let me know!

Ticket 294608: DragonNest (NA)

Main IGN: Hexish (Defensio)

Below is the proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ban.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	65568
    Last edited by ismailyenti; 04-19-2017, 10:30 PM.

Leave your IGN so we can speed up the process!!

Comment

• ismailyenti
      ismailyenti commented
      Editing a comment
      IGN has been updated to the post. Thank you for the fast reply!

Apologies for the inconveniences. The account has been unbanned.

Comment

• ismailyenti
      ismailyenti commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Should I delete the "apple farmers" to ensure it doesn't occur again?

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      No that won't be necessary. we will be more careful next time!

• ismailyenti
      ismailyenti commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for the help!

[GM] Ignacio people who uses macro for escaping debuffs, are macros legal or illegal? because I know many who uses macros. they're 3rd party programs that will autoamte keys for you like A,D,A,D,A,D,A,D.

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
      TheSomnangMao commented
      Editing a comment
      for professional/competitive tournament etc. it's usually against the usage of macros themselves, but i thought the line between macros vs 3rd party programmable scripts which can auto detect functions inside a game therefore linking itself to it in a way is what's usually.. bad

macros themselves on mouses and keyboards can't be policed officially since there's way too much loopholes and complications so from what i've seen and read in various rulings it's usually set up to be DN ToS or Riotgames ToS style where it's admins choice whether or not it's allowed.

ofc there are various restrictions and monitoring of the peripherals themselves during these events.

home gaming/online play peripherals macros themselves shouldn't be lumped together, but yes. i mean you could CALL it abuse but it is a function that made available to you via hardware/software from a device itself.

basic macros like those just record your actions.

i do not really like the idea of them trying to police it otherwise it prolly gonna end up with all of the server being banned bc they are trying to detect movement of all sorts.... including movement closely resembling human motion since if you were to ban peripheral macros. thats a target too

:L idk. a deeper discussion is needed imo on it to clarify such cases and prolly why at any LAN's you are to disable the function or just don't bring those sorta stuff at all.

bc if you aren't aware since those peripherals are able to have software on it, technically you can store software on it to leading to using and accessing proper cheats and script in a offline environment.

another topic entirely but yeah w..e XD
Working...
X