Is there still an IP block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there still an IP block?

I'm on Mexico but somehow i couldn't play before because this idiots are ignorants and didn't know that Mexico is in North America... so is this still the same?, they are still ignorants or they finally checked a fucking map?

Also, how expensive is this game in terms of subscription if it has one? and i know this game is p2w don't even bother trying to say otherwise or play the semantics BS with your silly "pay for convinience" terms and the like, you are not gonna fool anyone srsly, i just want to know some of the prices of the stuff in the cash-shop that has a huge impact in the game, how expensive it is to buy those items.

Hello! currently i believe there is no I.P Block for Dragon Nest North America!
    This game is currently weird, it could be classified as P2W But you can use in game currency to buy what you need most of the time.
    Edit: VIP 30 dollars per month will go down the longer you have it! ( To around 20? )
    Professional Pack 10 dollars per month.
    Last edited by Couplord; 04-22-2017, 07:46 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• zherot
      zherot commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow it is really expensive, even WoW is way cheaper, i think i'll pass.

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      zherot You do not need those to succeed but it does have a huge impact on terms of ease of gameplay.

Originally posted by zherot View Post
    I'm on Mexico but somehow i couldn't play before because this idiots are ignorants and didn't know that Mexico is in North America... so is this still the same?, they are still ignorants or they finally checked a fucking map?

Also, how expensive is this game in terms of subscription if it has one? and i know this game is p2w don't even bother trying to say otherwise or play the semantics BS with your silly "pay for convinience" terms and the like, you are not gonna fool anyone srsly, i just want to know some of the prices of the stuff in the cash-shop that has a huge impact in the game, how expensive it is to buy those items.
    Honestly it depends on what you feel is a necessity.
    Sure there is that v eye p which all it does is give an extra nest run, 5 eggs per day (for 30 days), 2 extra lives, 1000 more ftg, and an extra chest pick at the end of regular dungeons... However, you have to think about how necessary is that pack to you?
    Would you even use all of the ftg everyday? 2 extra lives, would you consider yourself a person who would die enough to make it worthwhile? The extra chest while nice, is not a necessity.

There is the Altera Pro pack which gives 3 extra tali and crest slots, a pet 30 day revival, and some jellies iirc... These are all just conveniences. No matter how you state in that quote, they are in the end, JUST CONVENIENCES.

Pay to win? Racer items (the latest synth costumes) can be bought with gold and thats you will ever need as far as power stats.

Earning gold is easy, doing the nests and just daily dungeons can get you around 7-15k. Sell your garnets, cubes. Don't bother enhancing unless you feel lucky, just buy it~ save yourself the trouble.

Want more income, you can do the whole apple of life farm method with multiple characters. Some people have hundreds of characters they just log on once a week to gather an apple, 100 apples is 3.6k or so? Just plant and forget if you really want to make more gold.

Playing the market is also there.

If you are still worried about ET:
    Get in a good guild, and then you can find ways to obtain ET items without having to even pay real money. There are people who would be willing to help you obtain ET with currency.

WoW did the same thing. People don't even pay real money for subscription time if they can just make the gold to buy the time coins you know. You are simply just ignoring the alternate routes when you know they exist.

It comes down to how much you like the game and if you are willing to step into it. While it's a big jump to get up there, finding a good guild will easily make that jump painless. That's how I did it =p

Be a good member of a guild, don't be a jerk to anyone unless it truly warrants. Treat others how you wish to be treated in return and you will get far.

DN has great gameplay. Just have to get past the whole shroud that everyone needs so and so from cash items. It's NA community logic and exists in every NA game thinking about gear checks and what not. Just ignore it.
    Last edited by Kyoko; 04-22-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Don't play this game it costs like 1000 USD to be "strong" and being "strong" doesn't rly give u anything so it's a waste of money. Should just buy other games ;////

Comment

Yeah IP block is gone since the transfer to ED from Nexon there are some latin American/Brazilian guilds now.

Game is getting more p2w lately the most note worthy are the epic/unique costumes that have recently been released. There is Altera pro pack and VIP package that would run you $40 usd a month but I don't think you can call those p2w as Kyoto mentioned more optional. Certainly are ways to spend irl money if you want like allies, costumes, and consumables in the cash shop.

Comment

Just get out of this game asap. Korean devils going to wipe all of your bank accounts clean

Comment

Originally posted by mclericp View Post
            Just get out of this game asap. Korean devils going to wipe all of your bank accounts clean
            That's if you let yourself fall to temptations. Learn to control your spending habits and you'll do fine.
            Follow the future content. There was plenty of warning the Unique costumes were coming. Those who weren't patient jumped to Police and Racer =P

Comment

Originally posted by Kyoko View Post

That's if you let yourself fall to temptations. Learn to control your spending habits and you'll do fine.
              Follow the future content. There was plenty of warning the Unique costumes were coming. Those who weren't patient jumped to Police and Racer =P
              But the fact of the matter is you have to spend money to be geared anyways???? Like if you NEED cosmetics to actually do damage, isn't that sign of a stupidly overpowered p2w system? Think about it bro, you just implied people jumped to a costume instead of waiting for a stronger one, but that better costume costs 400$ a piece?? Boi the game sucks cash like it's nothing, that's why everyone is quitting.

Comment

I really love Dragon Nest gameplay but it has always been p2w, i played before on the cherry servers and the fact that they limit inventory/bank space, amount of items on the AH etc is just abusive but seriously those "subscriptions" prices are retarded, i don't think anyone in their sane mind would pay for them specially if they are already selling BS in their cash shop that gives HUGE advantages like costumes with stats and shit that helps you upgrade your gear.

I really hate this game being like this because i really liked it's gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

But the fact of the matter is you have to spend money to be geared anyways???? Like if you NEED cosmetics to actually do damage, isn't that sign of a stupidly overpowered p2w system? Think about it bro, you just implied people jumped to a costume instead of waiting for a stronger one, but that better costume costs 400$ a piece?? Boi the game sucks cash like it's nothing, that's why everyone is quitting.
                  The mentality that everyone assumes its required though is what kills the game. People are playing the game just fine without those costumes. NA mentality is just stupid.

Then there is the KR business strategy approach that they think that the NA community will dish out countless amounts of dollars and not expect to be angry.
                  If ED even bothered looking at Nexon's failure and reflected from it, then DN NA would have been way better off.

Not addressing ways to improve currency flow in-game and expecting to keep it as is something I will never understand.
                  A lot of people resort to other methods of obtaining gold against their own terms yet they do not seem to care, most likely because people wanting gold will just buy ET to sell to gold and what not. ED feels they will profit regardless.

If they ever bother increasing the ways of making gold or the amount dropped, more people would be inclined to make moves to buy things to benefit in game.
                  Last edited by Kyoko; 04-25-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

The mentality that everyone assumes its required though is what kills the game. People are playing the game just fine without those costumes. NA mentality is just stupid.
                    You think that it is only NA, yet it is the same on every server. ED is doing an exemplary job of showing other games how it's done in fucking human nature in the ass.

Comment

Then there is the KR business strategy approach that they think that the NA community will dish out countless amounts of dollars and not expect to be angry.
                      If ED even bothered looking at Nexon's failure and reflected from it, then DN NA would have been way better off.

Not addressing ways to improve currency flow in-game and expecting to keep it as is something I will never understand.
                      A lot of people resort to other methods of obtaining gold against their own terms yet they do not seem to care, most likely because people wanting gold will just buy ET to sell to gold and what not. ED feels they will profit regardless.

If they ever bother increasing the ways of making gold or the amount dropped, more people would be inclined to make moves to buy things to benefit in game.
                      They are borderline REQUIRED to be able to do RuDN HC.

Comment

Working...
                      X