Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if someone owed you a lot of gold and they never paid it back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if someone owed you a lot of gold and they never paid it back.

I just want to know what you guys would do if someone (not mentioning any names here huehue xd) owed you a lot of gold and they never paid it back. In this scenario, lets go with: they used to be your friend, so they asked for 100k gold so they could gear. (This happened over a year ago). They said that they would pay it back (like any other normal person would) but they never did. Now on Dragon Nest, they're geared asf and they still won't pay it back. They keep putting it off, not directly replying as to why they're not paying the gold back.
    In this situation, what would you guys do? (just asking lol)
    (if this is anything like a scenario you're facing right now pls dont take it srsly lmao)

I never lend more than 5000g for these reasons.
    and unless they're in my raid team, they dont get my help.
    Sorry, I can't help you here. Just confront them?
    Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

Same thing happen to me when I lend a real life friend 100 k to plus his RDN L sword from + 11 - + 12 = even with 100 k he fail and he quit lmao. That 100 k never got back. U have 2 choice either lose your friend and make a big deal about it or let it go. I let it go since 100 k is a lot in game but friends> gold. Put on a scale and weight it out which 1 is more important to you.

Comment

Working...
      X