What if? DN SEA Merger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if? DN SEA Merger

There is no communication whatsoever, we all know how dreadful Nexon runs all of their games, but, we at least had communication from them there, even if we did not like what we heard primarily because of again, Eyedentity in the first place, nexon actually told us this how they did not want to change things with our server, (I.E, Tradable EC items, no Hair/Eye dyes in the F11 Shop, simple things).

All of the other servers have the above, Including the options to sell items on the Marketplace for Gold or DNP.

I'd like to see how the community stands on this issue.
    Vote and discuss.
    Yes please, merge our accounts to SEA. Enough is Enough
    54.10%
    I have mixed feelings about this, but I can see why
    22.95%
    I don't want to merge, I think things are going great! I see a bright future!
    22.95%
    Last edited by Shihomi; 04-28-2017, 12:42 PM.

Who tf voted "I see a bright future!" LOOOOOOL

I want what ur on

Comment

This is long awaited, what you stated isn't even a quarter of the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post
        Who tf voted "I see a bright future!" LOOOOOOL
        I want what ur on
        Check the names in votes lol so bright it's blinding lmao

For us that have been playing since late 2010/2011 what we see in NA for so many years is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Fino View Post

Check the names in votes lol so bright it's blinding lmao

For us that have been playing since late 2010/2011 what we see in NA for so many years is a joke
          O wtf I didn't know u could do that... Guess I need to LEARN HOW TO FORUM

Comment

Mean, from what i'm seeing this game is going to a shit hole. From taking 2-3 weeks to answer a simple ticket that requires a question to be answered is ridiculous, but lets not forget about how you mention every other server has tradable items and we're here struggling to get gold talking about it's a "F2P Game". If you believe that you must've of been dropped as a child. sorry to tell you the harsh truth. It's either we must spent thousands of dollars to get items that are worth selling for gold or gamble and buy gold and get ban which i'm not doing both for such bad service in NA...

Comment

This vote is unfair. I wanted to vote no because I am worry about the ping and version difference. But I don't see bright future at this moment
              Last edited by ZeroSilver; 04-28-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Shihomi
                Shihomi commented
                Editing a comment
                ZeroSilver If it helps ping is actually very good, I live on the west coast and it actually feels better than in NA for some reason. Probably better packet rate/hardware. If you're still undecided, you can always vote in the middle

• Anime Garbage
                Anime Garbage commented
                Editing a comment
                East Coaster guy here I go from 120 ms NA to 240 ms SEA.

SEA is a bad call for me specifically and I would absolutely hate having to play with 2 seconds of input lag in PvP, and would result in the PvP scene being even more dead than it is now.

I want to vote no solely because of input lag in PvP, in NA it's consistent and I can actually land combos unlike with Nexon and SEA.

• Shihomi
                Shihomi commented
                Editing a comment
                Anime Garbage ED does not host the NA server right now, it's hosted by a hosting company, just like when you buy a teamspeak server. They could implement the same in SEA. Nexon did the same thing when they shut down an NA game and transfered the service to Nexon Europe Division in Germany. Players connect to the game and choose whether they play in the EU or NA server

If they were to do that, even you would be doing great on the east coast

what lol...

wouldnt even fix the big problems with dn

Comment

I voted No. I am not seeing a bright future for DN though but honestly I don't like the SEA server. Very average and stale voice acting along with boring name conventions. Plus most of the problems are developer side so a server transfer will not fix the core problem and future of Dragon Nest.

Personally, I can hold on for another year and see what they do in 2018. This year and the previous seemed to be focused on Awakenings and Hero classes. Maybe next year, they'll finally start focusing on content and the core game itself? Or at least say that they made a Dragon Nest 2. As for our version, I give our current GMs a few months to at least address the issues the community has put forth. I'm hoping for an actual answer. Even a "no" would be an actual answer as disappointing as it would be.

Comment

• Shihomi
                  Shihomi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Goodwill I understand your point of view, but I will add that you are too hopeful for NA and I will explain why from my own POV. A lot of us old players that have been playing since 2011, 2012, even 2013, have seen a huge decline since 2013-2014, especially recently.

It would be nice to have hope for NA for another year, but that usually comes from newer players and for us really old ones at this point in time it's unacceptable, sorry to say.

• Goodwill
                  Goodwill commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shihomi I've been playing Dragon Nest NA since closed Beta when the lvl cap was 10. I've been through everything. There's a saying that when you've hit bottom, only place to go is up. I do have hope, but I don't have expectations.

I'll stay with Dragon Nest and will probably be on when the plug is finally pulled. There is no question that I will continue to play Dragon Nest until then.

• GodOfDeath
                  GodOfDeath commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL no plug will be pulled for some of the older players I mean if they don't merge with sea we can just go there LOL

New horizons again ;o Things can't stay as they are/are going here I voted yes.

Comment

GM's,
                  I would also like you to look at this thread and take our views into consideration if things do not change.
                  It is unacceptable at this point, us players are very unhappy, there is no point for us to stay unhappy. More happiness, more money.

Sincerely,

Dean50 Visage admin Yaya [GM] DENTITY [GM] Ignacio [GM] SMILE

Comment

I'd prefer if the poll wasn't so opinionated; but sure, I'll bite.

Comment

• Shihomi
                      Shihomi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Matchlight I understand your POV.
                      On the latency issue however, I've played SEA on and off for years, and I can assure you, it's far superior than NA even if it's not hosted anywhere near us.
                      Neither company hosts their own servers either, not cherry, not ED, the only ones that hosted their own servers in their own offices was Nexon, currently NA is hosted by CDNetworks.

(for example, when you connect to SEA there are 5 servers before selecting a channel), so a fix for that would be add a 6th server on the list before choosing a channel, and we connect to an NA location based server.

ED is too busy with KDN to handle us, and Cherry is too busy with SEA to even bother handling another server's tickets that isn't even of their own, we're an unwanted child.

• Matchlight
                      Matchlight commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting. I'll need more than one source but if that's the truth then I'm majorly unopposed. Though, I would still like to give the current staff the benefit of the doubt and see where they take things. The upcoming arena reset, for instance, will be a big player for my views on the subject.

Though, it would be a shame to no longer be able to say "ya u no1 DNNA ez"
                      inb4 dnna looks like deoxyribonucleic acid

• GodOfDeath
                      GodOfDeath commented
                      Editing a comment
                      match this staff is useless for the most part they haven't even given us recognition for 99.99999999% of the things we've brought up to them we even said stop doing golden egg events they're too focused on p2w ppl yet they did a second one IN A ROW to make money.... furthermore when we asked about having the things in MP they flat out said no, basically giving up on the game if ur not willing to do what the community needs (btw not ranting at u or anything)

I have hope for the game. Dn 4lyfeBITCH! Let all the vets rip most people act like these mofos actually did anything for the player base. only actual f2p player outta them was pounding ugly ass everyone else was still p2w b....

Comment

• Shihomi
                      Shihomi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah I don't know about that, I know quite a few people that have actually never spent more than $20 in NA and have played since 16/24/32 cap and still play.
                      Pounding I would love you hear your own opinion even though I already know what you will say, if you haven't quit already :/
                      Last edited by Shihomi; 04-28-2017, 12:17 PM.

• GodOfDeath
                      GodOfDeath commented
                      Editing a comment
                      nvr spent a cent on this game tho ...

To those who have voted no especially, I would like to hear your point of views and reasonings as the ones who have voted no have not commented anything.
                    Thank you

Comment

well you asked me to share my point of view and reasoning and stuff. i voted yes merge us bc a lot of my friends already quit on dnna, and i have some friends in dnsea. im just lonely i guess, lol. a lot of what plagues us in dnna exists in all the dn servers, and i dont think ED will change the game for the better just because we realized it and are speaking up against it(i had hope that they would have listened to the complaints to try and make dnna grow a little but i dont have much hope anymore)

the multiple gold egg events instead of a response (hell, even a lil post about them reading our commentary and saying yes/no about em would be appreciated) kinda just signifies to me that they dont have any plans for us to get better.

tldr: im jaded and disappointed.

Comment

• Shihomi
                        Shihomi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for sharing
                    Working...
                    X