Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest population comparison!!!!

LUL wooooowwwwww

eyedeentity need 2 do SOMETHING LMFAO!!!

this game dying fast af

what the fook is an aura kingdom
    dat game got more people but LOOks like tRASH! Maplestory???? that trash ez game even more poppular than DN

garbo nexon game riders of suck even got more

RIPPP DN 2017

Identity games need to save thiis games.
    Last edited by TrumpForce; 04-30-2017, 09:14 AM.
    2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Lol that's pretty sad tbh.

I know we are beating a dead horse with these forums bashing ED but they need a wake up call. Sure when classes get their awakening people will come back to check it out but if they don't actually improve the game and stop recycling content then it's over for ALL the DN servers

Not to mention they keep making these SHITTY mobile app spin off DN games WITH, THE, SAME, CONTENT, AS THE ACTUAL DN GAME!!! Like that's going to save them or something
    Last edited by ImNotYourPal; 04-30-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

ED...hello???...time to do something

Comment

Originally posted by FinalGOD
        Luul even that trash called riders of icarus has 1300+ players than #dnisalive
        want to laugh more? Check that ''private'' aka pirate wow server player peak lmaoooooo o o o o o o o o dn is deeeeeadd

#dn is alive
        m
        a
        g
        a
        everyone plays using steam
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

This is pathetic lol. God fucking damnit ED, you could've easily turned this around, yet you made even MORE people leave. Someone call nexon and tell them we made a mistake

Comment

• GodOfDeath
            GodOfDeath commented
            Editing a comment
            HELL NO they both suck lets hope we merge with sea

steam is not a good example. Most Vet use launcher so can they log into multiple accounts so the situation right now is more concerning then what steam is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZX
            Well what can Devs do? We have to advertised the game ourselves but I don't wanna recommend anyone playing this game cause of the cash dump requires. I know some people gonna be telling me " you don't need money to play the game and be good" yea but you do need someone to pay for your free ass which why P2W shouldn't be getting shyt from F2P players. Also what OneMysteriousGuy said most ppl who know how to make decent amount of gold require multiple account for apple farming purpose. It stupid but what it one way to make gold for new players. Unless you got 4000$ to throw at this game monthly.
            Even for the vets this game is stressing me out. I max FD recently got Genesis neck which require a lot of time and effort then I ask my guildie with 4 U costume how much damage more did u acquire he said roughly 30 percent lmao. So those damage I can never obtain pretty depressing although I still play for my friends but I don't have fun anymore. Most people know the fun in DN is the progress if gearing every time you get a new item you would test it out in golem.

Please GM if you're reading please give us RUne next month there nothing to do in DN most players only AFK

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
              OneMysteriousGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah I know man then you get these players with IDN U keep defending the game.

Its sad to see a game with loads of potential get screwed over. People can recognize games like maplestory and aura kingdom but when they hear dragon nest, its out of the picture
            “We don't inherit an identity; we get to invent it. And we get to re-invent ourselves as often as we like. And that means that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be.” - Barry Schwartz

Comment

People still launch this via Steam?

Comment

Originally posted by Psyt View Post
                People still launch this via Steam?
                Yeah, every single player that currently plays DN uses steam to launch, that's why we use it as our sole population metric.

Nevermind the fact Nexon started to heavily advertise the Nexon launcher long before Dragon Nest transferred. Also nevermind the fact that the native launcher is not region blocked, does not cause additional connection problems, gives users the ability to log into additional accounts, and so forth.

Steam is literally our whole population because this thread and several others like it say so.
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

u r in deNIAL!

a lot of those game have their OWN launcher 2

the compariSON is fairs!! dn NA is stale doritos mountain dew

every update the population still at the same level

eyedentiy keep failing to bring any1 to play their trash game
                  2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

why compare games developed by eastern developers for the eastern audience who massively prefer their own distribution platforms versus games developed by western developers developed for the western audience distributed on a mutually beneficial western platform and their own as well?

seems unfair, but you know, you do you.
                    Dragoon
                    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Um. I dunno if I'm wrong or right, but pretty sure ... most of my raid team uses the old DN launcher.
                      I don't like steam... it locks me onto 1 account.
                      Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

mapleatory has its own launcher even before steam existed and they still have more players
                        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
                          mapleatory has its own launcher even before steam existed and they still have more players
                          MapleStory has always been more popular than DN, so I don't really see your point. It's even been revitalized to an extent due to Reboot.

All the other Korean games in "comparison" have been more well advertised, game re-coded from the ground up (see MS big bang), or simply has always been more popular, with the exception being Aura Kingdom. Though... Aura Kingdom was as hype and a major contender for "best f2p" when it was released, but ultimately sucked because aeira games suck too.

the comparison is unfair.
                          Dragoon
                          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Working...
                          X