making solutions > complaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making solutions > complaining

I'm ganna sum up some of the problems I have with the game, and think of possible solutions.I know that these problems arent so easy to solve and I dont expect them to be solved immediately, I just thought that I would pitch my ideas on some solutions since its better than complaining about a dying game. Be warned, the solutions might be very badly thought out
    */ Big problems

* One of the big problems with this game is that it becomes way too easy for veterans with all the god gear. You can solo all the nests that take regular people 30 minutes to complete. The game gets boring once you basically become god at that point so whats the point of playing anymore? I got a good video on this too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhz9OXy86a0
    Solution: Nerf all the god armor OR buff theano armor and make nests stronger. This will piss off some of the veteran players but im not sure how else to solve this issue

*The economy is really bad right now. There is no real way for new players to make gold and everyone is becoming the 2nd coming of loffy the begger. If you want to make some gold its either to spend your IRL money on gold or to create 15 accounts and spend all your time apple farming.
    Solution: Make it easier to grind for gold. increase gold pouches max gold reward to somewhere around 50 and make the rare stone/gold goblin appear more often.
    Small problems

*Potions are useless spaces in your inventory. Potions cant be used in nests and the game is built upon doing nests. Potions would break the difficulty of the game if they were used in nests
    Solution Remove the potions from the game or redesign them into a something thats useful but not too broken in nests or make the game more interesting EX If all your party members drink this meat potion then the boss becomes harder to kill. If you drink this suicide potion you deal some damage and your character dies

*The events that NA has are really crappy compared to SEA. Most of our events dont involve every player in the community. Solution Copy all of the events from SEA or think up some good events that includes every player in the game. EX. %500000 drop rate, Enhancement rate lottery, PVP tournament for all to apply

idk why i made this. Consider it a shitpost if you find it cringy.
    Last edited by Iloveyoubb; 05-02-2017, 11:01 PM.
    “We don't inherit an identity; we get to invent it. And we get to re-invent ourselves as often as we like. And that means that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be.” - Barry Schwartz

Click image for larger version

Name:	13166677_1905971489629640_2021663802_n-300x300.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	68759 to the max lv i will go

Comment

SEA is in a worse P2W state and you want the events to be copy and pasted over ?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	5570.jpg Views:	1 Size:	46.2 KB ID:	68782
        this hole game is copy and pasted even the moobs even in some nests as well just with more hp. so why not copy and paste events....to the max lvl i will go
        Last edited by wifewithknife; 05-03-2017, 05:13 AM.

Comment

I totally agree.
          New players hardly have gold income. Even though you are willing to spend your time to farm in dungeons 8/24, they still won't have enough gold to enhance a single L grade gear. An other important thing here, you have to be a bit geared to solo abyss dungeon. So here comes the question, can you solo an abyss dungeon easily with 93 epic gears, without costume.
          It leads to the conclusion, if you don't pay, you can't play. At least, it is really hard for beginners.

And yea, those P2W events are reallly "fun". You want eliminate bots, so you canceled daily DNP event. --------Bots still there, a lot of F2P left.
          You create Gold Egg event, to prevent player buy golds from bots. --------F2P aren't involve in this event, they left.
          You said the bots are the reason for the abnormal economy in the marketplace. Did you realize you are the reason for this. Because of Gold Egg events, no one buy gold from bots, so they decrease the price to 1.60 USD/ 1K gold. Yes, Gold Egg and low price from bots cause INFLATION in this game. I have to say, good job ED.

The only way to ban bots. BAN THOSE WHO BUY GOLD. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
            OneMysteriousGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally agree here. F2P player have been begging them to ban the gold buyer since day 1.I doubt they will implement this.
        Working...
        X