Daily quest event/gesture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily quest event/gesture?

Do they mean just do all the dailies on saturday? or all the daily quests in that one tab? or is a totally different quest to do? I just want to make sure so I do the event properly. Thank you.

hmm yeah . i think it would be good one of these days just like how you do the daily Missions (seen via Menu->Event->Mission List) that you can see the progression on the current running events that are happening at the moment in Dragon Nest NA server

it would help with a lot of the confusion and provide a quick reference point to see how far or simply.. what is this event and when/how you can obtain the rewards while in-game.
    it's a known issue for many games that there's comes a point in time where the disconnection between the forums and players in-game is too wide that the information regarding news and events has a hard time traveling to the playerbase without being able to contact them in-game.

as of now. i believe that being in-game on Dragon Nest and having information there be available to player would be very helpful

sadly that ain't the case here hehe.

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/156

quote:

"Event Period:

- May 06th 09 AM – May 08th 08:59 AM

Event Details:

- You should simply finish your daily quest once in event period.

- If you finish the daily quest, you will receive a cute secret gesture.

Note:

- You can participate in the event once per account.

- Event reward will be distributed on next Tuesday after 12 AM.

- If you already have the gesture, you are not able to acquire one again. Compromise the gesture to your alt.

- If you don’t have quest clear log even if you cleared stages, you are not able to acquire the reward."

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1...7714&h=2179537

use this site to give you real time information on timezones and align it with yours.
    i think that's the least someone could do if they TRULY wanted these rewards that badly.

:L
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

I had read the posting before asking the question and im not asking what day. Im just trying to find out if the 'daily mission' that we are supposed to do, are the dailies that we complete each dungeon or if we complete that entire daily tab of like 'liking 5 random people.' or if its something else entirely new for this event.

Comment

- If you don’t have quest clear log even if you cleared stages, you are not able to acquire the reward

this could only mean it is the daily quest where you physically have to talk to the npc to get the quests

Comment

It would be nice if a single thing in this game would work properly. It's almost like they're trying to lose money...

Beside the atrocious English that fails to properly explain what the event even IS, you apparently CAN'T EVEN COMPLETE IT!

I've spent the past two days trying to get into Rumble Mode, which is a requirement in the daily log, and yes, I checked the times it's open. It's NEVER open.

So much for this quest then. Thanks for wasting everyone's time. Another failure.

Comment

• Breamiin
            Breamiin commented
            Editing a comment
            That's cause rumble mode is over.

Originally posted by Bishoujou View Post
          - If you don’t have quest clear log even if you cleared stages, you are not able to acquire the reward

this could only mean it is the daily quest where you physically have to talk to the npc to get the quests
          Daily quest refreshes every 24 hours receive it from the npc daily basis.

https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
          HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
          VITAL STATS ENHANCED
          HP/ VITALITY
          SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
          X