Conversion Set Event and ETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion Set Event and ETA

In this notice(http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/143), it's been said:
    Since we want to give you more chance to get Conversion Costume and we want more users can have the costume, the conversion Egg available period has been extended until certain amount of users have the conversion costume full set. Before it gets discontinued, we will announce you first.
    Please don’t feel so much pressure on getting Conversion Costume. Until we end the sale, we will do some more encouragement events like this.
    So, any events coming? and how many days will we have from we get announced to it's removed from F11?
    [GM] DENTITY

I'm not aware of any events at this time. I've sent the team a message about it, so keep your eyes peeled for any announcements!

Comment

I've bought 400 conversion eggs on Friday and still have not received my free conversion thread yet.
      [GM] DENTITY

Comment

I have let the team know about the issue again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

[GM] DENTITY Any updates on this?

Comment

In before BOGO

Comment

I was under the impression that everyone's cases were mostly dealt with by this time. The main problem that seems to crop up is that people bought eggs after the event was over and were thus not eligible for the free conversion thread.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM] DENTITY View Post
                I was under the impression that everyone's cases were mostly dealt with by this time. The main problem that seems to crop up is that people bought eggs after the event was over and were thus not eligible for the free conversion thread.
                I think ppl are asking about "more encouragement events like this". And when will conversion be discontinued?

Comment

Working...
                X