Dark Banquet Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Banquet Help

I've been having trouble clean stage 11 since the newest update where they buffed stage 11 boss.
    Can anyone help me with the mech?

The boss does the stupid Flame wave thing at when drop to 3 bar after a buff whipe which kill on contact and very low CD but can be avoid by staying behind him

but after he drops below 3 bar he heal himself up back to 55% every few sec
    cant figure a way to clean this.

Do i need to time the skill gem? it does shows any CD indicator and i am kinda having issue counting it manually while doing fighting.

Ive watched many videos but all of them were sunny and bright. boss only use basic skills and some time gravity fields no stupid heal and the flame thing D:

Even though i still have seen ppl clean it but no one shares the mechs on internet.

BTW. I used full RDN unique equipment. basically all healing gems on gears and assassin gems on weps.
    There are certain buffs that can be used in DB i've heard.
    Does anyone know the full list?
    The buff i know that works are the
    GM buffs
    guild potion
    transform costume (decent damage in my opinion but not quit useful without iframe)
    muffin

Comment

Someone told me the the version in na is a little different but this might help:
      http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...quet-hardcore/

Comment

U need 2 different skill gems so they stack, also get bless buff and guild pots

get the boss to 80% hp and wait for the cd of both u and your partner skill gems. Ideally as you dps the boss to 80% and wait for skill gem cd you kill the trash mobs but again don't activate skill gems prematurely on trash mobs if u know they are about to come up

at the same time you wait for 2 buff wipes, depending on the class. If your classes are dependent on long cd buffs for dmg, then wait for the 2nd one before going in. Otherwise you can go in as soon as the skill gems are off cd for both of you.

then 1 person dps with skill jades, 10 sec later the other procs his skill jade and dps. Goal is to get boss to 1x asap; watch for mob spawns since they'll kill you if you're not careful

Both do the dps check, watch for cleaves, then continue fighting him normally until he's dead

if your a melee class who has trouble getting blown back try to keep the boss near the wall and anticipate the dps check, then squeeze between boss and wall. This does come with risks, namely mob spawns all hitting you so it nice to have an aoe class, either you or your partner, to back you up

as for dodging the boss I'd recommend dodging toward his his shield side because the first hit for cleaves is with his mace and you're not gonna have a fun time if you dodge in that direction.
        Last edited by ceruulean; 05-08-2017, 10:54 PM.
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• michz94
          michz94 commented
          Editing a comment
          thx a lot man
      Working...
      X