10,000 tons of bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 tons of bullshit

If you guys didn't know, I something with this game, but eyedentity took that away. Just like they took away my dog, Piffy and my cat, Mittens. Then they came back, they took away my parents and they took more and more. Volcano Nest, Black Dragon Nest, Mist Nest, 24 cap hardcore minotaur nest, Titan Nest, all gone from my life. I didnt think anything worse could happen. Then it happened. DNPD. Dragon Nest Police Department. To me, this is known was the apocalypse. All my apple alts, gone just like that. Do you guys want to hear the story of my first genesis ring? I got it before I lost my virginity. It is a very interesting tale.

I knew there was no way a nobody like me could mentors. I wasn't known in the community. Then I checked my gear, all theano. No way I could run the dragon raids either. Then I began my journey. I made alts. A lot of them. PVP for light cubes, Treasure Dungeon for Shadow Cubes, Apple Alts to buy time cubes and space cubes with. I was proud of what I achieved. Unfortunately, I had to sell my ring to buy a new desk because when I crafted it, jizz exploded from my penis like it was Mt, Vesuvius.

But no, Eyedentity took that from me too. Finally they took everything from me. I was a husk of a man. The empty shell of what was Tiyara. And with my apple alts gone, my kindness and my mercy were gone. That was their mistake because now, all they got is one less player playing their game.

Anyways, thats my story. I think I'm gonna go back to school and find a well paying career like an engineer or doctor man. I'll see you guys around.

Well there's your mistake. Genesis ring<Cock ring. Atleast your jizz could have shot farther and erupted for longer
    Last edited by Jay; 05-16-2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X