What is a Chronicle Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Chronicle Character

Based on the limited information in the Black Mara event page, what I'm seeing about Chronicle characters is this:
    1. Only one Chronicle Character can be made per account
    2. You can make a Chronicle Character after doing a tutorial
    3. Chronicle Characters are Lv. 80

However, what I'd like to know is this:
    1. What classes can be Chronicle Characters? Just the Dark Classes or also the regular ones?
    2. What tutorial is it? The default ("Path to...") one, or some special tutorial?
    3. Do we select whether we want a certain character to be our Chronicle Character when we create it, or do we get some item after doing the special tutorial that levels us to 80 instantly?
    4. Are there any special items to help us with our Chronicle character? (You know, trying to grind 80-93 in the starter gear is kinda hard :/)

And an unrelated question, but relevant to the event:
    Can we remake the other Dark Classes during this time?
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Originally posted by AjiBuster499 View Post
    Based on the limited information in the Black Mara event page, what I'm seeing about Chronicle characters is this:
    1. Only one Chronicle Character can be made per account
    2. You can make a Chronicle Character after doing a tutorial
    3. Chronicle Characters are Lv. 80

However, what I'd like to know is this:
    1. What classes can be Chronicle Characters? Just the Dark Classes or also the regular ones?
    2. What tutorial is it? The default ("Path to...") one, or some special tutorial?
    3. Do we select whether we want a certain character to be our Chronicle Character when we create it, or do we get some item after doing the special tutorial that levels us to 80 instantly?
    4. Are there any special items to help us with our Chronicle character? (You know, trying to grind 80-93 in the starter gear is kinda hard :/)

And an unrelated question, but relevant to the event:
    Can we remake the other Dark Classes during this time?
    1) any class can be your chronicle
    2) just some story sequences/scenes, you'll be clicking for a good 20-30 minutes
    3) there's an option if available when making a character to make it a chronicle toon
    4) you're given 80 epic gear, use dropped gears til 90 then use cauda's til 93 then growth guide for desirous gears

Yes, you can make any dark class while the black mara event is ongoing.

Cheers

Comment

If there was such an event going on. There is only a level up event. No one in the events does there say there is a chronicle character event.

Sources:

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/30 & http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/88#Chron

Last chronicle event was Arch Heretic and there is no such mention of chronicle character creation in the patch notes for Black Mara. The Mara splash page was showing you how to create a Mara and more than likely the images were taken from SEA or EU when they got Mara.

Mara's Patch Notes:

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/165

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post

1) any class can be your chronicle
        2) just some story sequences/scenes, you'll be clicking for a good 20-30 minutes
        3) there's an option if available when making a character to make it a chronicle toon
        4) you're given 80 epic gear, use dropped gears til 90 then use cauda's til 93 then growth guide for desirous gears

Yes, you can make any dark class while the black mara event is ongoing.

Cheers
        Unfortunately we can't even create a Chronicle Character right now even though it clearly says we are supposed to be able to on the Dark Mara website, so stupid.

Comment

Working...
        X