Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dnp events - can chronicle mara get dnp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dnp events - can chronicle mara get dnp?

I was waiting until chronicle character got fixed to make my black mara - but someone tells me chronicle wont count for dnp? Can a gm confirm?
    Also I never got dnp from the daily task event. Did anyone else get this?

no, only maras that are lvled from lvl 1 to lvl 93 will get costume and dnp. it is stated in the chronicle creation fix notice.

Originally posted by [GM] SMILE
    It should be on the 25th after the maintenance =).
    https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/169
    Last edited by Panpeito; 05-27-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panpeito View Post
      no, only maras that are lvled from lvl 1 to lvl 93 will get costume and dnp. it is stated in the chronicle creation fix notice.

Somewhere in this community, a bunch of someones are internally screaming at the realization that their decision to wait until Chronicles was fixed to create a Black Mara for fast free DNP and costume possibly wasn't the best decision in hindsight, and they only have 3 days left to level a fresh level 1 Mara to level 93 for the costume.

Comment

Originally posted by BowieSage View Post

Somewhere in this community, a bunch of someones are internally screaming at the realization that their decision to wait until Chronicles was fixed to create a Black Mara for fast free DNP and costume possibly wasn't the best decision in hindsight, and they only have 3 days left to level a fresh level 1 Mara to level 93 for the costume.
        oh wow I thought we had until the next update. Was also waiting for the xp event that goes from the 10th-15th

Comment

Originally posted by spacem View Post

oh wow I thought we had until the next update. Was also waiting for the xp event that goes from the 10th-15th
          Nope. Unless they extended it without me noticing, the event announcement stated that the deadline to hit 93 for the costume is June 1 (just like the Arch Heretic costume event lasted about 2 weeks after his release). There's still until the next content update to hit 93 for the 5,000 DNP though, if you're still wanting to take advantage of that.

Though if you're wanting to get the costume, better double-time it while you still have a couple days.
          Last edited by BowieSage; 05-28-2017, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X