Forum Sorting Order Userscript Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Sorting Order Userscript Fix

Got tired of having to manually fix the sorting order every time I use this forum, so I took about 2 minutes to toss together this userscript. Its not a pretty solution (it reloads the page) but it works and doesn't require me to click.

Install the userscript HERE. Requires a userscript browser addon such as Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey to use. You can view the source code when your addon prompts you to install or you can view it directly here.

Legal/Programmer stuff
    This code is MIT licensed, meaning use/change/share as you wish, just don't blame me if something bad happens. Ain't my fault, use at your own risk (then again whatever possibly could go wrong by tacking on ?filter_sort=lastcontent automatically to a URL)
    Always review the source code of a userscript before installing to ensure nobody is trying to steal your information or do nasty things.

Let me know of any feedback/bugs you encounter. This should only cause a reload on topic listings (so not in the main page, individual topics, or categories). No I'm not going to put in the work to make the reload silent, you'll just have to deal with the reload. Tips/donations are appreciated.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Very strange, upon switching list order to most recent, this thread is nowhere to be seen. You can only see this thread on the default setting. Very strange indeed...

I might use this script.

*Edit - after posting here this thread is visible after filtering list, I wonder if it could be my cellphone.
    Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 05-31-2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Might have been due to the forum issues earlier. Its appearing normally now that someone posted, so thanks~
      WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Working...
      X