Investigate Triyan's Domain quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigate Triyan's Domain quest

I created a Black Mara and she's currently level 87, I'm doing the main quest, Chapter 13, Iris Returns, Investigate Triyan's Domain.

I go to the dungeon, clear it, the little girl Iris is there, I talk to her but nothing happens. She just says something and that's it, no quest progress. Is this quest bugged? am I doing something wrong? I already went out the dungeon and cleared it again, looking everywhere to see if I missed something but nothing. I can't continue, what am I supposed to do?

Incidentally, what is the current last main quest in NA? What chapter?

Thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone has a website that tells you how each quest in the game is supposed to go, you know, a walkthrough, I'd appreciate it, for cases like this.

idk anything bout that quest, but itll go: ch 13, apocrypha 5, ch 14, apocrypha 6.

Comment

Thanks.

I managed to solve the problem with that quest. For some ridiculous reason you had to beat the dungeon in normal difficulty or Iris wouldn't appear at the beginning, Master difficulty won't trigger the quest. That is quite a dumb reason. It has to be a bug.

Comment

Working...
      X