Another event to trick you in, IDN+12 to new 93 U weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another event to trick you in, IDN+12 to new 93 U weapons

First of all, as they sated, the 93 U weapon sets should be much stronger than ultimate gears. ( notice this gear can't even beat the IDN+12 since you r losing critical damage, you might get something back with 93 gems but this dump gears is not worth 10 bucks spending at all)
    and you don't have to enhance it. (what they actually mean here is you can't enhance it!, there is a fking huge difference between you don't have to and you can't)

That strength character post is full of misleading and tricks in words. I hope ED either be honest next time or simply sends someone who understands English to post stuff,

Anyway this is just a post about how you all should be careful with this event or probably followings.

milking the few remaining players is the only thing they care now. really sad

also, you can't server storage it....

Comment

Yaya Dean50 The Advertisement that has been posted stated that Baralika can be stored in Sever Storage. But I can't move them there. Please clarify because I opened it on my other character hoping that it was. Should have never came back to this game :c
      Last edited by Mon; 06-01-2017, 04:54 AM.

Comment

The advertisement ALSO said you would receive FIVE of these Baralikas so you can gear up FIVE of your characters.
        The special storage notice seemed to imply the same thing, UNTIL you give ONE character a Baralika and then you can't get any more.

So I didn't even get to choose the proper character for the upgrade and it's NOT EVEN THAT GOOD. I spent well over the minimum for this bonus and I GOT SCREWED.

THANKS FOR THE LIES. I'LL REMEMBER NOT TO TRUST THIS COMPANY NEXT TIME I CONSIDER SPENDING MONEY.

P.S.: If a mod is reading this, I still haven't received the gesture from the last event.
        Last edited by Giodante; 06-01-2017, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I only got one weapon, and didn't get the gesture either ;-;

Not to mention that I didn't get the extra DNP from recharging with Steam, even though I provided proof and my ticket was closed :-)

Comment

Ya, I was also under the impression you get 5 weapons, as stated in the thingie, but I only got one ._.

Comment

It's 10K per weapon. Why do I feel like you guys expected to get 5 weapons if you spent 10K EC

Comment

bc that was what was advertised and it's not even the version with ele/atk%. Only reason i got it was because i needed 2 char slots anyways.
                Last edited by Lemon; 06-01-2017, 09:06 AM.

Comment

á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… á… 

Comment

Complaining about the stats of the weapons is stupid since the stats were posted on all the weapons about a week ago. If you spent EC to get them, you did so of your own volition.

Also, that website I linked clearly shows you cannot enhance U Grade Baralika weapons.

You didn't do your due diligence and that's your fault.

There's plenty of ways to find out stats of weapons since our server is months behind in content compared to KDN and SEA.

Where I will agree though is that the wording on the event was VERY slippery and I can see how the confusion would happen. Even the stats of the sword on the page of the event are incorrect.

To that end, someone with better English has to start writing these things out. Just look at the main page, Fell the Updated Abysmal Power!

What the blue hell does that mean?!?
                    Multi-region equipment simulator for the game Dragon Nest with up to date data of all in-game items.

Comment

• FaceUrMaker
                      FaceUrMaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      please be smart, the reason i was mad starts with " it can't not be enhanced", i know the stat is out there, but did they even mention about enhancement???
                      clearly you didn't read through.

• Zengeroff
                      Zengeroff commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was said on the forum that it can't be enhanced also linked to another site that confirmed it.

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
                    Complaining about the stats of the weapons is stupid since the stats were posted on all the weapons about a week ago. If you spent EC to get them, you did so of your own volition.

Also, that website I linked clearly shows you cannot enhance U Grade Baralika weapons.

You didn't do your due diligence and that's your fault.

There's plenty of ways to find out stats of weapons since our server is months behind in content compared to KDN and SEA.

Where I will agree though is that the wording on the event was VERY slippery and I can see how the confusion would happen. Even the stats of the sword on the page of the event are incorrect.

To that end, someone with better English has to start writing these things out. Just look at the main page, Fell the Updated Abysmal Power!

What the blue hell does that mean?!?
                    For the record it says "You don't have to to enhance" not "you can't enhance" thus making the advertisement false. Not even the little note at the bottom says "you can't enhance" either. Did I mix up the meaning of Can't and Don't have to? It also states that you can use SS for the weapons but not tradable. You can't even use SS either lul. That's all sorts of messed up.

Comment

And? The weapons stats exist elsewhere so you can see what you are getting.

Theres even posts here on the forum stating that they can't be enhanced.

You seem to be arguing against a position I don't hold.

There definitely needs to be better communication (better English actually) between ED and the player base.

But as far as the weapon stats are concerned, that information was out there well before the event.

I knew the weapon stats before today. The reason many people didn't is because they didn't look.

That's their fault. Not ED's.

Comment

• FaceUrMaker
                        FaceUrMaker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        First of all, different class has different attack -basis on gears, giving stat of great-sword doesn't mean all information is out there.
                        secondly, "its much stronger than ultimate gears" is what they stated, well guess what? its not. So its our fault to be scammed?
                        can't be server storage, can't be enhanced? is it even pointed out in that event?
                        if you still defend for ED, you might be the smurf of the fking guy who post this event.

• Zengeroff
                        Zengeroff commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Eh, no.

There was entire list of stats on the forum.

Not my fault that you were too inept to find it.

Again, I'm not defending anything else. Learn to make a cogent argument.

There definitely needs to be better communication (better English actually) between ED and the player base.

But as far as the weapon stats are concerned, that information was out there well before the event.

I knew the weapon stats before today. The reason many people didn't is because they didn't look.

stop being a corporate ballwasher

ED messed UP n LIED AGAIN!!!
                      2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

• Zengeroff
                        Zengeroff commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The 'tism is real.

You guys are still throwing money at Dragon Nest? LMFAOOOOO

Comment

• Axk29
                        Axk29 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Eh but if u spend hours playing it might as well. It's better than blowing money off tons of steam games and never playing them.

Hey, you're right there's avenues in which a player can check the status of an item, but for all intents and purposes, being reliant on third party applications is often times more or less unknown to less informed or more casual players (which is what this spenders below $50 was catered to). Telling people that they should have KNOWN otherwise is a bit much, but thanks for at least informing them of the 3rd party applications.

As for this event, they advertised 5 weapons in the 10,000 EC/ET Tier with no mentions that it was 1 weapon per 10,000 EC/ET. This is some pretty fucked up English mix up. They REALLY need to clarify these events or they will lose their whales fast.

[GM] Ignacio Dean50
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• aaron
                        aaron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The whole sale was shrouded in mystery. Telling people to go out and do their own research to the point of being reliant on gear sims is a bit outlandish. Yes, the stats were there, so they have no reason to complain about the stats themselves, but what about the other issues?

The sale indicated the item can be server transferred. They can't.
                        The sale never indicated whether it can be enhanced or not (ie. You don't even have to enhance it to be strong!). That was shrouded in mystery and if you have to be reliant on gear sims to figure that out, then that's on the fault of the company, not the consumer.

You look at this black and white, but you need to understand there's more context to this issue.

You have to look at:
                        1. The wording of the sale and the questions that weren't addressed.
                        2. The glaring flaws and promises that were broken (ie. can't be server transferred, amount of money spent for the items, etc).
                        3. Who the event was marketed towards for the 10k ET/EC tier (novice/casual users who don't even know where to look for gear sims and other things).
                        4. Ambiguous language (ie "earn up to 5" , "You don't even have to enhance", etc).

If you take that into account and still blame the consumer, you might want to reconsider your comprehension towards these situations.

• Zengeroff
                        Zengeroff commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Since I love dead horse arguments, if you actually read everything I've said here regarding this you'd realize that I agree, there are definitely problems with the communication between ED and the player base.

There's no need to address and argue points with you that I agree with. My argument was regarding the stats of the weapons and being unable to enhance them. That information existed before the event.

Why are people around here so terrible at reading and always strawman arguments?

Conversations go better when you read what's actually there and not injecting things into the argument that the person you are talking to doesn't hold.

Selective reading is a bitch huh.

• aaron
                        aaron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The consumer is allow to be upset even with this information UNOFFICIALLY present. The event and items were worded so ambiguously, it's literally on grounds of false advertising. But yeah, sure, people have to do their due diligence by looking for specific pieces of information on 3rd party platforms lol... all things considered, the first tier was literally aimed at casuals and novices, who most likely wouldn't have the knowledge to look for those SPECIFIC parts of information.

Again, putting the burden of information on the consumer (in this case, marketed for novices) and being reliant on third party applications and services while ambiguously wording their sales event is NOT correct.
                    Working...
                    X