No announcement yet.

Another event to trick you in, IDN+12 to new 93 U weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't believe there is actually someone who defends for ED and tells us its our fault when ED can't clarify the event.

i hope ED can milk u guys, cause i spent money, i am pissed. my frds are leaving as well.

farewell

Comment

As far as the wording of the ad with regards to getting the Baralikas is concerned, it could have meant anything from this:

1) Buy 10,000 EC/ET and get 5 Balalikas that are better than Ultimate Theano and can be enhanced further.

to this:

2) Buy AND spend 50,000 EC/ET specifically on a Black Mara and get 5 Balalikas that are good but not great and cannot ever become great.

Personally, I read the ad over 10 times and still couldn't know for certain, and I'm a professional editor and copywriter.
      It was so confusing, in fact, that I originally spent $20 on EC but didn't use it, thinking that was enough.
      I later got paranoid and spent it on my Destroyer, since that ad wasn't totally clear that it absolutely had to be on a Black Mara.
      Then I got more paranoid and decided to spend another $10 on my Black Mara just to be absolutely safe.
      On top of this, buying the EC took over an hour because the Steam Paypal wasn't working.

After all of this, I feel incredibly insulted to have received only ONE mediocre Balalika. I did spend $30, and I would have spent it all on my Black Mara had the ad been more clear.
      In fact, I would have spent the full $50 had I known it was necessary (assuming the Balalikas were worth it, which they weren't), so in this case, the poor translation cost Eyedentity money.

Eyedentity really has no excuse to have such poor and misleading translations. I'm pretty sure that in the legal sense, this falls under false advertising.
      Honestly, even if the Baralikas were as good as they implied and we got all 5, it wouldn't be outlandish since 95 cap is almost here anyway. That's what I thought this was all about

I remain hopeful that they will make it good on their end by giving everyone the full 5 Balalikas. They really have nothing to lose by doing so.

I'll end this by mentioning that my friend, who I got into this game back when it first came out, has spent thousands of dollars on it, and in the past year it has become too much even for him.
      He feels totally scammed every time he spends money, and it's been nothing but disappointments since 50 cap. He's quit playing (and spending) entirely, and the game just leaves a bad taste in his mouth now.
      I'm sure he isn't the only one, and I really hope Eyedentity gets their act together. I love this game but nobody likes being robbed.
      Last edited by Giodante; 06-01-2017, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X