Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baralika weapon from event extension, where is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baralika weapon from event extension, where is it?

As the title says, i bought 30k EC on may31 and spent it on June 1st. GM says the event got extended til june 4th to get baralika weapons. Now, i havent got my baralika yet. what's going on?

aevent rewards are not an automated process. they do them manually in batches. I'd wait at least 24 hours, and possibly till the next maintenance (usually every thursday 2 am)

edit:
    I just got the rewards for my spending during the extension period. If you still haven't gotten yours, I'd consider sending in a ticket.

On a related note, it does seem like there is a slight issue where if, for example you spent 15k in the initial window, and 15k during the extension, you'd only get 2 weapons rather than 3 as they checked your spending during each period rather than in total (30k). If this is the case, I'd definitely send in a ticket.event rewards are not an automated process. they do them manually in batches. I'd wait at least 24 hours, and possibly till the next maintenance (usually every thursday 2 am)
    Last edited by schultzaur; 06-05-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X