Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Your Stats In Style With Stat Cards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Your Stats In Style With Stat Cards!

Original thread disappeared, reposting and updating this

Tired of using multiple in-game screenshots and having to crop them or stitch them together to show off your stats? Well despair no more! Introducing Divinitor Stat Cards, available for testing at Divinitor Labs.

What does a stat card look like, you ask?

Current Features
    • Create and delete stat cards
    • Have multiple stat cards
    • Set stats by clicking on them and typing in numbers
    • Automatic calculation of % stats for L93, 90, and 80
    • Built-in image export of stat cards (camera button) - Chrome and Firefox only (Edge and IE unsupported, see below)
    • Region/language selector with region-specific class names and text (top left corner of your screen) - supported languages/regions are: NA (US English), SEA (UK English), EU (UK English)
    • Duplicating cards
    • Exporting/backing up cards to file
    • Importing/restoring cards from file
    • Supporting certain passives that some classes have that can't be accounted for directly (e.g. Defensio FD passive)
    • Gearsim integration with Spacem's dngearsim and (future) Divinitor Gear Sim

Cards are saved in your browser's Local Storage. Clearing your browser's Local Storage will result in data loss. Your card data is not stored in the cloud.

Changelog
    • Aug 16 2017
      • Added ability to tab between fields
      • Added update notes footer to display latest update info
    • Aug 03 2017
      • Made it clear that IE/Edge users cannot use the export image feature
    • Jul 08 2017
      • Added CDMG (Combined Damage) stat. See tooltip for info.
      • Fixed missing Ruina FD passive
    • Jun 07 2017
      • Removed MP stat
      • Removed PDMG/MDMG depending on your class (e.g. Guardian only displays PDMG)
      • Fixed FD passive bonus button overlapping FD stat
      • Some internal refactoring to improve development velocity
      • Prep work for planned features (listed below)
    • May 17 2017
      • Removed Lv 80 stat percent display
      • Added Lv 95 stat percent display
      • Updated crit, critdmg, and FD stat caps for Lv 95 cap
      • Raised Hero Lvl cap to 75
      • Fixed unintentional swapping behavior when entering a value into the low dmg stat when there was no value in the high dmg stat
      • Dmg stats now correctly autoswap when you enter a higher low stat than the high stat

Planned Features
    • Reordering of cards
    • Asian regions/languages
    • Mobile support
    • Cloud storage?

Known issues and other warnings
    • Card image generation is slow on certain toaster computers
    • Do not attempt to use the URL of the generated card image anywhere. Save the image and upload it somewhere to share it. Attempting to use a data URL will result in whatever you're trying to do to not work and probably crash Discord or exceed the character limit for a forum post. Those data URLs are upwards of 90k characters since it encodes the image data and is not a sharable HTTP link.
    • Don't even try to use it on mobile lol
    • MS Edge and IE users cannot use the export stat card image feature. This is a limitation of the browser (doesn't support data URIs). Please use a different browser.
    • Some amount of trust is implied by sharing stats via statcard.
    • Chrome users that have text rendering settings set up incorrectly will result in very ugly text (see this as an example). Please adjust your settings accordingly.

Feedback, suggestions, bug reports, and life stories are appreciated! Also thanks to the people who have been testing this out during early development and providing valuable feedback.

~ Vahr

No information is stored on a server. I am not responsible for data loss due to changes or you clearing your browser's local storage. Extremely basic Google Analytics usage data is collected for the purpose of utilization metrics (heck I haven't even properly set it up to work with an Ember.js app yet, it just knows that the page is loaded and nothing more). Any collected data is available for viewing upon request assuming Google Analytics doesn't break on me.

Last edited by Vahrheit; 08-16-2017, 10:05 AM.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	statcard.png
Views:	37
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	73923

Really need them genesis accessories xD

Comment

Apparently the latest version of Chrome got rid of a feature that I was using for card image exporting, so I rewrote the feature and also made it much nicer to use (and so that people don't accidentally share the massive data URI and crash their Discord/web browser/whatever)

WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Working...
        X