Just came back after a REALLY LONG break HELP! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just came back after a REALLY LONG break HELP! :(

Hey all finally decided to play this game again and I AM SO OVERWHELMED by the changes

for chaos mage still good to go stack all dark magic right? what about for saints whats new? for warden still good enough to just stack up magic damage?

chaos mage - int+dark%
    saint - int+mdmg/light%
    warden - int+stack the element u chose for element conversion

Comment

If you're going support Saint should be Int+vit from what I've heard and seen. Since all their heals are based off of Max HP now.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverLances View Post
        If you're going support Saint should be Int+vit from what I've heard and seen. Since all their heals are based off of Max HP now.
        this is partially right and wrong. You go int and vit as well as mystical gems if pure support. Saint heals are based on their magic damage range NOT max hp.

Comment

• SilverLances
          SilverLances commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I was under the impression that AoH, HR, and Grand Heal all did healing off of clerics Max HP. Is that wrong? Lol. Just trying to clear things up for myself too so i don't tell ppl wrong in the future

• Breamiin
          Breamiin commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea its wrong. Only Great Heal and enhanced Healing Relic does heals based off of the saint's magic dmg at the time of cast. AoH is based off of the receivers' max hp.

• SilverLances
          SilverLances commented
          Editing a comment
          good to know tysm
      Working...
      X