No announcement yet.

I feel like this whole celebration event thing is a scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just knowing that SEA's problems won't have any effect on us is sufficient, but I'd be interested in hearing what's going on regardless. I was hoping they'd get Ray Mechanic quickly so I could prepare a build ahead of time, knowing exactly what each skill does.

Comment

They should also have kept that 1 conversion thread for $400 spend on this event too . i know a lot of people bought egg just for conversion thread.
      IGN: iAmNotHere

Comment

This is really sad. If this isn't enough of a wake-up call what is? You people are suckers and you know it. Please spend some of the money on whatever can help you overcome this addiction. Its not fair that companies can keep games afloat in a perpetual dumpster-fire state by taking advantage of peoples' vulnerability. The more you spend on nothing in a dead game the more you reinforce the status quo. Find a place to spend your money where it's at least deserved.

Comment

When You Gamble, The House Always Wins.
          IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Dean5O there has gotta be something cause me like lots of others. Still haven't gotten full set after 800 eggs/dollars spent. What the literal fuck. Even slot machines have better odds then dragon eggs. 800 eggs and 5 necklaces, 3 decals, 2 talis, 0 wings. I get if I only bought like 100 that's one thing but 800? I thought the GMs made a comment about raising probability of items like this after the cold mirage incident where even a GM couldn't get full set after 1k plus eggs. Guess ED is just full of shit. So depressing.

Comment

• Croaked
              Croaked commented
              Editing a comment
              get rekt u salty p2w LOL 800 eggs
          Working...
          X