Nests and Abyss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nests and Abyss?

So a while back the rather questionable decision was made to remove the abyss difficulty from all dungeons outside of endgame. Additionally, all leveling nests were removed (mino/cerb/manti/etc). Additionally, all lower level dragon nests were removed (SDN, GDN, etc). Additionally, the difficulty of all content up to the very endgame was nerfed to the point of "watch me 1shot bosses with my left click."

These changes made the game utterly unplayable outside of the very endgame. Why bother having skills on your bar when spamming left click does the job too? What's the point in leveling if there's no cool gear around the corner, or a new nest to try out? Who really wants to slog through 90 levels of nothing just to get to something interesting?

At the time, the scuttlebutt was that these changes were temporary and would be reversed once ED figured out how to scale the skills without the absolute + % values the way they used to be, but I didn't really buy that excuse at the time. Has any progress been made to reverting these changes yet?

0 progress on this and they dont rlly care

ppl have complained about this since start of 90 cap but nothing ever changed

which is why there r barely any players cuz they probably quit from boredom before reaching the cap

Comment

Well that's unfortunate. I wanted to play again and was planning on bringing a few friends, but I guess I won't do that now.

Comment

Same here. The state of this game is just embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
        X