Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Guild Base been reintroduced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn't Guild Base been reintroduced?

So its been a couple of months since the first guild base event was introduced; however, we were never given guild bases back.
    It was promised that once the first event ended, "another round of guilds [would] compete in another event to hold a Guild Base."
    Here is the criteria for the "My Guild, Our Base" event:

"Criteria

At the end of the event period, the Guild Base will be given to the guilds of the Top 10 donators (via Trisha NPC in Saint Haven).

Based on the results by the end of the event, we will award Guild Bases to the winners' guilds on 6th April (during the Maintenance).

These guilds will hold the Guild Base for 5 weeks (until 11th May), where another round of guilds will compete in another event to hold a Guild Base." SOURCE

Surely after these many months, ideas for another "round" could have been delivered by now.
    ---You can submit a ticket under events in promotions with the event title of "My Guild, Our Base" asking for the return of the promised guild base---
    I welcome any GM to also forward this promised event to the appropriate people to get this delivered for the community.
    Discord: Korp#8417

[GM] DENTITY Dean Yaya [GM] SMILE

If you could take some time to look at this and forward the issue.

Comment

I was told to post here.

Comment

Lier /10char

Comment

He said that I'll get a gen ring if i posted here

Comment

maybe they will have new event

guild that buys the most dragon eggs gets guild base

minimum 10k dragon eggs total to enter

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
              TheSomnangMao commented
              Editing a comment
              wau.
              a event to surpass all milking schemes invented

Other servers can compete in the Guild Nest rankings to earn their guild base. Why can't we have that too instead of shitty events like the donation one?

IGN: Sugoi
            Discord: Zerk (Sugoi)#6711

Comment

Originally posted by Zerk View Post
              Other servers can compete in the Guild Nest rankings to earn their guild base. Why can't we have that too instead of shitty events like the donation one?
              That's because they want you to donate a lot of gold and then buy from their golden eggs or potential bots for profit.

I feel like this game is very poorly managed. Wasn't the job of the GMs to ban bots? They even made an announcement. Yet all I see are bots advertising gold for sale in channels throughout the day.

Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

I've already talked at length about this issue with my manager, but I cannot say more than that. We haven't forgotten about it.

Comment

• Korp
                  Korp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Dentity. Please keep us updated c:
              Working...
              X