Chaos Mage has Coup too! :^)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Mage has Coup too! :^)

The Sorceress thread has been a little barren lately and most of the time when I post things in there they get go unnoticed, and I felt throwing this into General Discussion would be more fun. :>

When I mentioned that Chaos Mage had a nuke comparable to Gladiator's Coup de Grace people had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, so in turn I decided making a video for educational purposes would be fun.

Notice in this video I keep the damage calculator turned off for the entire first Golem, using it as an attack dummy to build up my orb cluster, and only turn it on right as the second Golem spawns.

https://streamable.com/fum4y

If you look closely a few orbs actually managed to slip through the boss, so I could've potentially hit for over 3m but oh well, glitches happen. xD

Comment however you wish or not at all, this was just something I did to entertain myself. Have a nice day! ♥
    Last edited by Echelos; 07-15-2017, 03:14 AM.
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Abyss walker awk ult has the highest burst ive ever seen tho

Discord: JustAway#4953

LMFAO wHO cAREAS HAHA Xd

Comment

• Croaked
      Croaked commented
      Editing a comment
      If you couldn't understand... I shall rephrase... Been typing from an old phone

Coup will be stronger in RUDN where the bosses health is higher thus, you can bring their health percentage lower to say 5% and then pull off an 8 billion + coup.

• Echelos
      Echelos commented
      Editing a comment
      You can bring any boss in the game to 5% hp.

• Croaked
      Croaked commented
      Editing a comment
      Gladiator finish attacks added damage can not exceed the remaining boss health, thus if it is used by a gladiator with 99999999999 damage yet boss has one hp left over after the main hit...it will add 1

Abyss walker ultimate works like this. Crests were included

The first part summons 8 balls doing 4503% each. Total is 36028% so far.

Leaving the summoned balls on the field does 900% per hit up to 10 hits each. For a grand total of 72000%

Then the explosion does the same as the summoning for 36028%

Now in total that's 144056% on a 54 second cool down so....

That won't ever happen on non dragon sized bosses though.

You will normally get half the hits on summon and duration. Rhen all of the explosions.

18014 summon
    36000 duration
    36028 explosion

Still coming up to a grand total of 90k percent....

As for Finish attack ex.

At 20% I believe it does 60k%
    At 30% I believe it does 47k%

So at 30% a gladiator will do the same as your burst. You will do more above that though but you are damaged by the long cooldown

Comment

• Echelos
      Echelos commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone has damage crests on their main skills so adding that into your explanation changes nothing. And in live content boss movement makes leaving the orbs on the field negligent because if he moves out of range you wont be able to detonate them on him.

Additionally, if you want to talk about total capability of a skill. Fast Forward lasts 15 seconds and Triple Orbs does 10,680% per cast, taking about 1 second to cast each Triple Orbs. So in total across each cast of the skill you're doing on average over 160,000% with just triple orbs, and then on top of that, Focus Gravity can be used twice per Fast Forward equalling over 120,000% so I mean really we don't need to play the numbers game here.

• Croaked
      Croaked commented
      Editing a comment
      And in live content boss movement makes leaving the orbs on the field negligent because if he moves out of range you wont be able to detonate them on him.

False, a good Abysswalker will execute their ultimate and get a majority of the hits, your statement here is also easily countered by the notion that if this applies for AW why not apply on Majesty triple orbs too?

As for triple orbs, I would like to test on mine later when I can access a net...

Its board damage and how many can be used within 15 seconds

Also I would not count focus gravity as that would turn it into a burst sequence ( where adept or sally would win ) instead of one skills potential.

Edit.

Even if they benefit from each other they are literally 2 different skills, when finding the board damage for it I will not combine triple orbs and gravity focus due to unfairness . Just as if someone asked me to find the damage of Piercing spike wouldn't include Vengs board damage.

It even appears as 2 different skills in your damage calculator, I will say that Majesty is under rated such as how its an A+ tier dps but on the dps tier its ranked B tier due to nearly any clearing rudn.
      Last edited by Croaked; 07-16-2017, 06:16 AM.

• Echelos
      Echelos commented
      Editing a comment
      Focus Gravity literally is Triple Orbs. The skill damage itself sources from Triple Orbs and requires Triple Orbs to be cast first in order for Focus Gravity to deal any damage. Separating them is like trying to say that a Valkyrie's Piercing Spike damage is unrelated to the detonation effect of those spears caused by Vengeance from Above. The skills require each other in order to cast, and won't succeed without each other.

Hot Rod is not bad too on immobile bosses. It's generally 22 Hits +6 Ex hits.... If tech'ed, it gives 2858*22+(2858*1.8) which is 68020% Damage without the Pyro Passive... +50% Dmg on a 50% Proc, so basically +25% dmg, so it goes up to 85025% if you can land all hits on a boss (Very easy on drags)

PS : With a crest (oops forgot that), we go up to 102 030% per ''Done well'' Hot rods.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Croaked
      Croaked commented
      Editing a comment
      . Would like a word with you since you are forgetting its 30% damage hacks

• Axxon
      Axxon commented
      Editing a comment
      That bug is still working for +30% o-e ? I only see with the white numbers with an Assassin Around.

• Croaked
      Croaked commented
      Editing a comment
      If you never used a skill reset yes you can still have that skill.

These comments are great but as a reminder I made this for entertainment purposes and those of you trying to prove which class is better than the other is hardly necessary. This is supposed to be fun, stop fighting. :^)
    Last edited by Echelos; 07-15-2017, 09:33 PM.
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

• Korp
      Korp commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries, enjoyed the video. Fun seeing unpopular classes like this do dmg :3
      FYI this croaked guy was pretty cancer to read in comments... you're just sharing and its this guy's mission to prove whatever idrc his posts were tl;dr after I read subjective comments.

• Croaked
      Croaked commented
      Editing a comment
      O.o

Korp...If you didn't read don't comment I was preventing the spread of mis information I don't even play this server anymore other than for PvP...

Also like korps sarcasm
      Last edited by Croaked; 07-16-2017, 06:19 AM.

• Croaked
      Croaked commented
      Editing a comment
      x_Terminal Ya thats me 8D
Working...
X