Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Id to log in, into the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Id to log in, into the game?

I tried my username, my email account, none of them work, Says... ID and password don't match error 1001.

I have no idea wich one is my ID, I'm a new player, I just created the account on this website.....
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

UPDATED.

Ok, The thing is solved, I have made a lot of mistakes.

1.While downloading the client, I created the account on the forums, not the actual game, cuz I wanted to read forums while downloading. Never tough they could be 2 diferent accounts. So when trying to log in into the game I got the ID and password don't match error 1001.

2.When trying to create the actual game account, i never clicked on this button....http://imgur.com/a/kct21 So i keep getting the duplicate email error.
    And from there my mind was full of Rainbow sheeps dancing in a 60's Dance club Disco. And i tried everything. Except that button..yeah I'm this dumb O,..,o.

Now is solved, i clicked THE BUTTON. lol.

Last edited by Magicsparkle; 07-17-2017, 06:32 AM.

The ID you should use is your email address that you used. It seems you need to check the pw on our home page.

Comment

Ok I guess some things are not meant to be, I tried everything, email, username, reset password etc, Then I read forum account and game account are diferent ones, so I went to create the account to the main page, and now it says Please check for email duplication.....O,..,o.

So when cheking my email...I noticed the name is the same one as Cherrycredits. Like wth.
      Gardener@cherrycredits.com.

I used to have an account years ago in cherrycredits. so I checked an old mail from 2015...
      Windmill@cherrycredits.com.

So they are the same, so I'm like prob that's why it says duplicated email. So I tried to recover the password from my old account created in 2015 from cherrycredits. To see if that's why I'm getting the duplicate email error. But their answer just don't arrive.
      I give up. Bye.

I wanted to give this a try, but WTH. What a hot mess.

Comment

Ok I tried everything, email, username, reset password etc, Then I read forum account and game account are diferent ones, so I went to create the account to the main page, and now it says Please check for email duplication.....O,..,o.

So when cheking my email...I noticed the name is the same one as Cherrycredits. Like wth.
        Gardener@cherrycredits.com.

I used to have an account years ago in cherrycredits. so I checked an old mail from 2015...
        Windmill@cherrycredits.com.

So they are the same, so I'm like prob that's why it says duplicated email. So I tried to recover the password from my old account created in 2015 from cherrycredits. To see if that's why I'm getting the duplicate email error. But their answer just don't arrive.

I wanted to give this a try, but WTH. What a hot mess.

Comment

Found out whats causing the error probably, but for some odd reason cant post it.
          Last edited by Magicsparkle; 07-17-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Dean
            Dean commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you create your account on this page? https://us.dragonnest.com/member/Account/SignUp

• Magicsparkle
            Magicsparkle commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, when I try to create my account there.. it gives an error... Duplicated email.
            I think I found out why, but for some odd reason the forum don't allow me to post it.

I think its about an account I made in 2015, at Cherrycredits. I found out Eyedentity use the same email @cherrycredits.com, so maybe they share more than the email.
            IDK.
            Last edited by Magicsparkle; 07-16-2017, 07:49 PM.

• Dean
            Dean commented
            Editing a comment
            Well if the account you posted above is yours, try to change the pw of the account.
        Working...
        X