Dn sea merging to dn na?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dn sea merging to dn na?

I heard that cherry credits will no longer be holding dragon nest sea. think of it as if ED is giving Nexon DN NA. But this time Cherry Credits is giving DN SEA to Eyedentity games. I dont know if its a server merge or dn ed will just be the one maintaining the other server separate from ours (NA).

https://www.facebook.com/dragonnests...3493767698108/

Maintaining
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

I highly doubt we'll be merging with Sea, some people had thought during our transfer, that we would've merged with kdn but that obviously didn't happen.

Tbh, I'm actually feeling pity for Sea, many of them seem overly excited about the transfer (based on the forum page anyway). As such I'm afraid that they're in for a rude awakening.

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
        TheSomnangMao commented
        Editing a comment
        xddddddddddddddd

they going to turn into DN Seasoning soon with all the salt they gonna be producing

Their notice about it explains alot on their main page

Basically, ED wants publishing rights for all servers back to them. NA was the first of many and customer support will stay under Cherry Credits.
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

That is so sad, ED is a horrible publisher and has done nothing but make the server worse with literally every opportunity to make it better. Feel bad for the peeps who ran sea at least they seemed like they gave somewhat of a fuck.

Comment

Too many good events in SEA along with being able to trade DNP so they gotta take it away.

Comment

• Compel
            Compel commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm surprised because with that many so good mind blowing events they start to lose alot of pkayers as in alot. like out of the chart dropping.

• TheSomnangMao
            TheSomnangMao commented
            Editing a comment
            i think they made the best of what they were forced to release on SEA.

who knows though tbh where this game directive truly came from. can only speculate tbh....

:eyes:

• Compel
            Compel commented
            Editing a comment
            I think shonda, shanda idk

Already bracing myself for ED destroying DNP, enforcing something like "it will be removed after 30 days".

I have thousands of DNP saved, because it never expires I have been collecting DNP ever since it was implemented. I still topped up cash so no I wasn't some leech.

Comment

Working...
          X