Change Gladiator Awakening skills controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Gladiator Awakening skills controls

I feel the gladiator awakening skills controls need to be changed.. Like deep straight awakening should activate when hotkey+S is pressed( instead of normal deep straight is hotkey+W) as normal deep straight is more useful and needs quick activation... Also remove side dodge right click activation ( or maybe make it so that 2 quick right clicks are required to activate).lets make this happen if possible guys. The controls right now are very irritating as normal deep straight is harder to use and side dodge keeps cancelling my skills sometimes, DUE TO THIS A LOT OF GLADIATORS ARE NOT LEARNING AWAKENING SKILLS. Please try to fix the issue. Thank you.

The whole point is to override that. If you look at other classes, there's overriding too.
    Example: Barb's stomp awakening gets rid of slow debuff but has more SAb

Comment

• BlazeXD7
      BlazeXD7 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is only true for a few classes..I dont think gladiators skills qualify for your comment.

• Contemporary
      Contemporary commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, i looked into a bit more and realized i was wrong. xox. Thank you for checking in tho, thanks. Appreciate the feedback

Originally posted by BlazeXD7 View Post
    I feel the gladiator awakening skills controls need to be changed.. Like deep straight awakening should activate when hotkey+S is pressed( instead of normal deep straight is hotkey+W) as normal deep straight is more useful and needs quick activation... Also remove side dodge right click activation ( or maybe make it so that 2 quick right clicks are required to activate).lets make this happen if possible guys. The controls right now are very irritating as normal deep straight is harder to use and side dodge keeps cancelling my skills sometimes, DUE TO THIS A LOT OF GLADIATORS ARE NOT LEARNING AWAKENING SKILLS. Please try to fix the issue. Thank you.
    KR players have also complained a lot about side dodge cancelling glad's skills but you can get used to it. While we wait to know what the developers desicion will be about this, you can choose to ignore this skill.

Comment

I find the awakening is fine with the exception of Triple Slash Awakening. Side Dash is a bit useless since no iframe but it does come in handy every now and then (especially with pushing stuff). In terms of using side dash accidentally, I've only ever done it a few times with Line Drive into dash kick (continuously holding S and pressing right click more than once would sometimes activate it and stop me from doing second Line Drive). Not hard to get used to though and I like the new play style.
      Elegant and Powerful
      -TragicGod ~ Gladiator-
      -LordTragedy ~ Saint-

Comment

Gladiator's Side Dodge's activation takes some time getting use to.

Comment

I agree side dodge can be gotten used to, but it would be better if double right click was required to activate as it would be easier to get used to. Also, deep straight really needs to be changed as normal deep straight needs quicker activation for the Iframe.

Comment

Working...
          X