Pupil Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pupil Wanted

if you want to be my pupil just reply to this post I have a LV 93 Abyss walker

Pupils don't come free pal. Be ready to pay 60-100g for 'em.

Comment

Oh thanks for the advice, if paying this kind of coin means dedicating my spare time playing with someone I'm glad paying up this amount of gold

Comment

Comment

To be honest, with the changes made to the mentoring system where we don't get 20 garnets and 10 Space cubes, it's not worth buying mentor slots anymore. Pupil and mentor don't get anything anymore besides mentor points at levels 30/60/90/93. And with 3 day will shards costing 1k points you can see why, most people sell their slots at level 89, that's only 1,750 points, not even 2 will shards.

Remember, we no longer get garnets and cubes. Mostly raiders who are doing a raid and nobody in the party has a will shard will buy and noobs.

In all honesty, every pupil wants max mentors so they themselves get the maximum amount of points... Both parties get mutual benefit so there's no need to pay for slots anymore. If we were still getting garnets and cubes, I personally would sell slots for 200g +.

Cheers

Comment

• boostedanimal
            boostedanimal commented
            Editing a comment
            1750 mentor points can buy you 10 spaera or 5 space and 7 hero boxes.

You will always at least make 40g profit, more if you get good stuff from hero boxes

If you want a shard, then 100g for a 15% action/movespeed buff is worth it.

• ILLbeURdeath
            ILLbeURdeath commented
            Editing a comment
            Chump change yo, if you were present for the 90 cap version of the mentor system you would know what we're not getting anymore.

I already said noobs and raiders who need a will shard (only one person in the raid party, that's 8 people, needs to have 1 shard, do you see now why much of the incentive of acquiring pupil slots has dwindled so much?) will always buy slots (the rewards were what used to sell the service of "selling slots", you could easily double your investment from the garnets+cubes, not some 40% - 40g from 100g chump change currently present), I was just saying they're really not worth buying when compared to what it used to give, what it used to be worth. With the new system, there are no "extra" rewards, instead they were replaced with points. The new shop is nice but the dissolution of the "extra" rewards really hampers the selling of slots. Also, as stated previously, every single pupil wants MAX mentors prior to hitting level 30. Only that way do they get the full benefit of this new system, too often times slots go unfilled whereas back then you would see birds neverending selling slots, neverending...

I see peeps running around all the time with no mentors or with slots unsold. The current system is obviously broken and the rewards minimal, you only further minimize its potential by demanding gold for a mutual benefiting service (to be honest, I'd prefer to go back to when there were no will shards).

Lastly, 40g profit is nothing, run a dungeon or two and you made more than that. When I level up I give my slots away, gimme those points . (you're better off giving away your extra slots (If you have any) then leaving them open you pupils, max mentors yields max points) <----- this is for those peeps I see with open slots or no mentors
            Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 07-29-2017, 11:05 AM.

Thanks XD I'll keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
          X