Disconnecting from world after completing missions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnecting from world after completing missions

Honestly, I am a person with short patience so if a swear, sorry in advance.

So to start off, I played this game about 3-4 years ago. Same computer, same internet same everything. Specifically with a steam client. Worked perfectly fine. I downloaded it again with a friend to play again for fun but we started to play a lot. At first all was well, but little instances would happen, in which after the completion page of a dungeon showed the stars, the game would freeze. I couldn't use esc or anything like that so I had to minimize, and right click the taskbar to close it. It has become so much worse now, as it would happen so frequently that I would get hella pissed off. Foolish me ended up re-installing and uninstalling around 3 times, in which I switched to the game without downloading it on steam. I thought it would work, but of course not. Sometimes it would freeze at the 4 chests, which was so damn annoying because I thought the game worked. One time a waited and it showed "disconnected from world". I noticed that not moving at all while waiting for the loading screen after killing the boss of the dungeon worked. I was sadly mistaken as tonight I had to relog 5 times to complete one story mode in black lake. It stopped at the stars 3 times and the chests twice. I honestly can't deal with it so I need a solution. Again, I used the same computer and internet as I've been seeing on other forums it's happened to other players, but not this specific. They just went through maintenance, so if I can get a solve that makes so I don't have to get really pissed for a de-stress game, or if the devs could get there shit together, that would be peachy.

P.S. Forgot to mention. The reason why I reinstalled was because the dc was happening, so when I did it the first few times for steam client, the game would boot up and automatically shut down, without a message. It would just close its window automatically. This didnt happen from the download straight from the website, but it is just pissy that I can't get through the last storyline, dailies, nm room, and etc. without this shit happening.
Working...
X