X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 cap changes??

new cap next month prolly

whats really new to get excited about?

remember in nexon days ppl would talk about next cap a lot on forums at least few months before it came out with lots of details

seem like no one cares here anymore tho??

eyedentity should try hyping playerbase up with a big post about the next cap with all new systems and plans in one spot

all info about it seems scattered and badly translated

I mean its not like there's much to see.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Everyone used to mostly talk about the upcoming skills of their respective classes / balance changes

Aside from the overall playerbase decreasing since, we don't know much about what's to come yet

Comment

The main changes are :

Apples Farm getting RIP (Please don't remove it in NA unless you have plans to boost the economy and gold funds for FREE2PLAY players)

Class mastery III : Basically, one skill from the Basic tree (Sorceress, Archer, etc) is getting boosted by like 400% Dmg, that skill gets enhanced animation and effects (Whirling staff becomes a Dark Tornado for Black Mara...) and when you use that skill, one of your skill become Instant with various (Castin Speed for Hot Rod is an example). Some exceptions are there, Dark Summoner gets enhanced action speed inside Needles of Despair but no dmg boost.

Volcano Nest Returned, followed by the return of Guardian nest (The main mechs didn't change, still gotta handle White Croc Balls and crystal mechs on the old 3rd boss)

Still no news for Lancea and Machina Awakenings, but they have Class mastery III.

Nightmare lv 95 blablabla

Oracle Elder just got out and she feels more like a Blade Dancer with Dark Summoner Ult+Combos playstyle. Nothing taken from Spirit Dancer and Soul Eater. Almost feels rushed a little ? She got less actives than all other Dark class but about no cooldowns when well played and no control on transformation. Light Kali scaling on STR and using Chakram

For those curious here are her power boost Choices

10% Crit Chance or 10% FD

15% Light or 50% Crit Dmg (yes that's crazy dmg once you hit crit cap)

-20% dmg Taken or +10% Max HP

Less cooldown or her Self-Heal or 10% Bonus instant HP heals (Alongside the 5% heal over 22 seconds...)

She's all about spamming her lvl 32 an hitting that lvl 50 skill Crazy burst (18787% every 21 sec without any add-on)

Next Class should be Ice assassin.

Here for a skill Preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZIOj6zhJWU

If you want PvE Values go here : https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/kdn...--------------
        Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
        IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

do not click vahr's hyperlink it will redirect you to his nudes!

Comment

Working...
          X