how do u make gold in dragon nests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u make gold in dragon nests?

it is so hard to make gold. I grind for 5 hours a day and barely make any gold. how do ppl have 200k-1mil+ gold

2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Originally posted by TrumpForce View Post
    it is so hard to make gold. I grind for 5 hours a day and barely make any gold. how do ppl have 200k-1mil+ gold
    people buy gold nowadays, there's no such thing as grinding/farming for gold anymore.

Comment

I know this is a rhetorical question, but I'll bite. Three ways, ordered from most difficult/time consuming to the most efficient and safe way to getting rich fast [eventually (maybe?) if you go the 1st right]:
      1. Play the game. Grind endlessly on various main and alts, doing all end-game nests and raids praying for a coveted item to resell. Use points earned through grinding to exchange for items of worth from Nitemare Dungeons, Dailies, and Nests. Such items include: Lvl 93 talisman essences, unique life giving essences, enhancement plates (pray for FD or a lucrative 3rd stat), pray for unique mercenaries. Lastly, you can farm the treasure dungeons for gold pouches and pray for a rare stone. The common theme in this game is praying to the Dragon Nest RNGesus.
      2. Get a job or borrow mom and dad's credit card to buy jellies/stamps to resell.
      3. Buy gold. Honestly, the way things are at the moment, this is the best way. Bots are plentiful and I have yet to hear of anyone getting banned/scammed for purchasing.
      Happy nesting!

Comment

Make some alts do DB, no gear needs, I can make 30k gold per week.

Comment

Working...
        X