Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it easier to make gold or get decently geared in 95 cap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it easier to make gold or get decently geared in 95 cap?

tried to get a new friend to play the game, but the stopped after 2 months cuz it was a struggle to make gold or get stronger in a decent amount of playtime...

Gear progression in this game isn't exciting.

the time between being a casual to being moderate at the game is too long and gold/gearing restrictions are in place because of the constant power creep meta that the dev's have designed.

it's not exactly a plug and play game so in reality this game is worst off and less user friendly than before for new comers.

rather than the complaint being that 'Dragon Nest is too hard' so the dev's dumbed it down heavily, wasn't it actually because of the elitism that existed at the top?

i wouldn't have a solid bearing though. i started 80cap and played more hardcore within 90-93cap.

can't say it's been sunshine and rainbows though.

- also i've tried to have friends come into the game before. they leave and it doesn't spark their interest too much bc of constant gear restrictions without seeing progression in raw form/things to test on.
    that also contributes to having all difficulties that used to exist such as easy/normal/hard/master/abyss modes or whatever there used to be.
    bc even though they played more around 80 cap by 90 cap they felt it was boring and just naturally didnt play it of their own accord. cant force people to enjoy a hobby so i couldnt do much to sway them

not like i had reasons to lets be real here since the game state isnt what i would prefer either lol.

Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

I'm asking the same thing is there any possible way to make gold in DN to get the latest gear. Now I know what people will say just pay to win from DN shop or if people really buy gold in this game. But I'm asking for those free players such as myself. What I'm seeing in MP is over price items and how can people afford these items if they cant get them. Of course people will say well do nest runs but you cant do nest runs if people ask for geared players. And there is the farming method for apples but that takes a very long time. Cube pouches well you can only buy few each week same goes for plates and gold pouches (low chance to get 5k or 10k). The sever is mostly not active to due these prices almost a big % is pay 2 win players while low % is the free players. So if anyone can give better tips to help us make gold. The game is fun but lacks so much since I came back after 6-7 years.

Comment

Working...
      X