Possible Remake of Rajuul Event for Kalahan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Remake of Rajuul Event for Kalahan

Sad days when you get like 5 Greedy Hero Necklaces and 3 Greedy Spirits from 180 eggs (approx worth 190CAD)....

So is it possible if this Kalahan event were to occur where you are guaranteed a Greedy Hero Accessory if a certain amount is spent?
    Thoughts? Opinions?

(Sadly, I'll probably cave in and buy more eggs, but it would be nice to get something guaranteed)

Rip :< would be nice to get another event like rajuul though. Specially since both sets have the same stats.

Comment

tbh i reckon instead of having each piece be given to you directly from the eggs wouldn't a awesome change by that the accessories were like Magical Threads?

were you just cash in the coupons in a special store and buy the necessary pieces you need?

even better would be if the coupon allowed you to purchase a single piece of any kind of epic accessory meaning if it DID work like this people could keep buying eggs to complete past costume sets

(cough make the coupons/thread tradable on Market place too via a bug or whatever and never fix it so we can make money in-game and trade thak you.)
      Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

• Bishoujou
        Bishoujou commented
        Editing a comment
        that would be too fair to their customers, cant have that

even if they did it would be like conversion thread where you open 1000 and still dont get one

I wished they did because as pointed out, they have the same stats, but as it stands now, a lot of people would probably be pissed if they added it after so many people spammed eggs.

Comment

why not
        they can track what u purchase anyway
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
          why not
          they can track what u purchase anyway
          Because people who didn't know there was going to be a "promo" would have just spammed until they got all 4 pieces already. Therefore any extras would be duplicates aka, wasted money/they don't get to take advantage of the promo.

Comment

I must say would be really nice to have the same promo again all those stats that I don't have! but everyone's reasoning about being fair is very right too .____. Maybe a DNP refund/rebate?? ..... I should of shelled it out during Rajuul promo :/ but had stinkin car maintenance to pay that month...... oh how much I'm regretting .....

Comment

Working...
            X