Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New main page Forums display layout, Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New main page Forums display layout, Opinions?

i personally like it.

easy to read and see topics although you cannot view quickly the last post on each sub-thread it's fine to me imho because if i cared enough i would of clicked all the way.

*edit*

xddddddddd

so much for my opinion cuz it'll have to change along with the OTHER change they just made to the forums once more.

now im like. ???
    this is confusing
    Last edited by TheSomnangMao; 08-22-2017, 06:22 AM.
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

I dislike it

Comment

Who cares it's ded

god we just want the forums to go back to what it was right after NA xferred, is that so much to ask
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I like it better than the old one, it makes it easier to see the last topics rather than going back to the main page repeatedly such as what I had been doing prior to this update.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
          I like it better than the old one, it makes it easier to see the last topics rather than going back to the main page repeatedly such as what I had been doing prior to this update.
          yeh actually once i kinda looking more at it, there is a way to utilize this new layout in the manner you're speaking of.

just hopping back on after i woke up and better more 'aware' i figure.
          - since i made some of the comments after workshifts (12+hours away from the house...)
          Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

• Couplord
            Couplord commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh wow that's quite a commute! And Good-Morning now that your'e awake!

• TheSomnangMao
            TheSomnangMao commented
            Editing a comment
            guess im not as awake as i thought lol.

it's actually 10-15minute drive from my house but i meant the 'away time' from my house is roughly 12hours since it's a 10hour shift plus breaks, shopping/snacks on the way there and home. :')

Looks like the old layout is back. I also like being able to see last post out of each subsection so

Comment

Working...
          X