Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again it did not deliver the proper rewards. my 5 shadow cubes and 2500 DNP for the 23rd has still not been awarded.

IGN: LunarForce

Please send in a ticket about it! Also, I think this is something [GM] Nest might be able to help you with too

Comment

Same did not get reward.
      ign: Coniglio

Comment

Originally posted by [GM] DENTITY View Post
        Please send in a ticket about it! Also, I think this is something [GM] Nest might be able to help you with too
        I don't know anyone who got their rewards. Are you sure it was already distributed?

If everyone sends in a ticket about it, the system will just be flooded for no reason lol

Comment

I didn't get the DNP either, and I'm PRETTY sure I logged in every day this week. I see it's not just me, so this might be more widespread than I thought.

Then again, I know someone who only logged in once during the first week and still got that reward (when I'm pretty sure you're supposed to log in every day for it), so I'm honestly not surprised about the mistake.

Comment

To be honest, since the transfer when are rewards/awards ever given out correctly

Sending in tickets is useless too, they get auto closed. I'm still waiting on gestures and login rewards and dnp and mara dnp, all kinds of rewards I've never gotten yet... probably never will either.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
              To be honest, since the transfer when are rewards/awards ever given out correctly

Sending in tickets is useless too, they get auto closed. I'm still waiting on gestures and login rewards and dnp and mara dnp, all kinds of rewards I've never gotten yet... probably never will either.
              I actually can't agree more about tickets being so goddamn useless. I remember sending in a ticket about never getting my black mara event costume and my ticket got autoclosed 3 fucking times. I just gave up on it because the person handling it didn't seem to know what they were doing.

Also sent a ticket about needing a replacement spirit and whatever kinds of game bugs that I elaborated + provided screenshot as proof. Nope. I have to wait a week for a reply just so they can ask me again for screenshots like I didn't already send some.

Tbh Nexon's customer service was SO much better. Tekonos knew his job and he did it pretty well. These clowns at cherrycredits handling our tickets have not the slightest clue about what to do. Not sure why everyone thought we'd be getting better treatment after the transfer LOL

Comment

• Couplord
                Couplord commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I seem to remember the live streams and community suggested events which I envied... But hey, Maybe our new project manager can liven things up!

• Zeref
                Zeref commented
                Editing a comment
                Couplord I'm sure they do a good job with your tickets but I'm speaking from a personal perspective, which is pretty much synonymous with the majority of NA players.

Not sure why they have CC handling our issues in the first place.. It almost seems like they're trying to cut down on staff at the expense of productivity.

• Couplord
                Couplord commented
                Editing a comment
                Ohh I see, Yeah... I don't understand either why Cherry Credits was tasked to handle the tickets, perhaps Eyedentity hadn't found or hired enough people yet, but I know what you mean... on NA I have to have a GM check my tickets, since what Cherry can do seems extremely limited for NA players ....

My other comment was Unapproved, But can you guys please check your Special Storage to see If you have received it? If you haven't you may have to file a ticket unfortunately
              @[GM] DENTITY
              Don't approve my other comment, I will just re-post this to let everyone know that It should have just been sent out!
              Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
              NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

finally delivered.

Comment

Just checked and got mine too. A bit late like always but we get used to it I guess?

Comment

Arrived in the evening today yeah. Now we just need the Ray Mechanic costume plz ED o.o,

Comment

• Zeref
                      Zeref commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That isn't supposed to be distributed til the 31st during the next maintenance

Originally posted by Asal View Post
                    Arrived in the evening today yeah. Now we just need the Ray Mechanic costume plz ED o.o,
                    Ray mech costume won't be arriving until the 31st of this month.

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/pages/6

Comment

Ah thanks guys lol missed that one good to know it wasn't late.

Comment

• Zeref
                        Zeref commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not yet late u mean LOL but it's probably gonna be
                    Working...
                    X