Switching to sea? Who else??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching to sea? Who else??

wellp seeing as the pupulation in sea is 349834 times bigger. i will be switching over. na is a bit too dead for me. Anyone else doing this?

Hmm... no.

But, go on and enjoy yourself.

Comment

will do, already made the liberty of lvling a char to 93 b4 the server shut down, when it comes up 95 cap will be out . All i can say is that it is MUCH more active than na, both pve and pvp wise. Raids happen a lot more often and its just... not dead like na rofl. i believe im on hollywood i cant remember rip. if anyone wants to come. and yes they speak english in sea lel
      tbh i know a server merge isn happening but with na's populaton and us havin basically the same content as they do, merging sea and na wouldnt be a horrible idea. now they are run by the same company..
      Last edited by DizzyCarrot; 08-27-2017, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• StormsNeko
        StormsNeko commented
        Editing a comment
        judging from your comment about NA, i think i'm grateful playing in sea while i can find party quite soon after shouting it hahaha

• Wiiwoo
        Wiiwoo commented
        Editing a comment
        i'm allergic to the word 'server merge'. SEA does that and bugs starts to pop out everywhere. (>.<) But still having more friends is better. hue hue

• lhady1
        lhady1 commented
        Editing a comment
        actually lmao most people in sea speak tagalog / filipino

do people not understand that lag is a thing.

You want me to PvP with 1-3 seconds of input lag? Get that smugness out of here, tryin'a squad up with people to migrate over to SEA.

Enjoy yourself there m8, but don't go trying to peddle sea like some DN Utopia. It has just as many problems as NA.

Comment

Originally posted by Anime Garbage View Post
        do people not understand that lag is a thing.

You want me to PvP with 1-3 seconds of input lag? Get that smugness out of here, tryin'a squad up with people to migrate over to SEA.

Enjoy yourself there m8, but don't go trying to peddle sea like some DN Utopia. It has just as many problems as NA.
        If not more ever since that one screw-up with the publisher prior to Cherry Credits. Or was it the EU version that had that issue? I can't really remember, but I know ONE server's data was lost entirely at one point due to not having a proper backup. (Edit: Yeah. Definitely was the EU version. But considering, iirc, how bad the voice-acting for SEA is, I wouldn't get my hopes up for it being better if they couldn't even be half-assed to get some decent VA's early in DNSEA's lifetime.)

Also, bye. You won't be missed at all, so don't come crying to us if it doesn't work out for you. We'll just laugh at your face for not sticking to your guns, immigrating to a different region, and STAYING there. Especially if your internet can't handle it. I'll laugh harder if the latter is the case.
        Last edited by BowieSage; 08-27-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          That was Europe not SEA

• BowieSage
          BowieSage commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I edited my post to show that. Still, not like SEA has a whole lot going for it over NA, anyway.

Ahoy. I left NA for SEA back when NA service was transferred here. I must say, SEA is becoming quite unbearable. There are far more people, yes, but far more noobs too. PVP is a joke there, literally EVERYONE runs away until all their iframes or ulti's are up. So many tempests that only 50. So many wardens that only run and GM. It's just trash most of the time tbh. I'm actually prolly gonna be switching back to NA. I have lgrades and genesis and almost full FD, but people are getting wayyyy too greedy over there. Plus there's so many bots now. More than 70% of the 'players' are bots, people hack there tons too. You're not gonna find any good people to nest/raid with until you have +13 lgrades as well, and will be looking at 45 minute granom norms.

A lot of SEA players are switching to NA now, and there'll be a huge influx over the next couple of weeks. NA has been dead for three years. There's actually more people in town nowadays than the last time I checked in before kali awakening. You can use skill gems in NA still. Can't use them for a lot of content on SEA.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquamakeesha View Post
          There are far more people, yes, but far more noobs too.
          -i agree

PVP is a joke there, literally EVERYONE runs away until all their iframes or ulti's are up. So many tempests that only 50. So many wardens that only run and GM. It's just trash most of the time tbh.
          -majority yes, but not everyone. majority are the one who farm light cubes.

Plus there's so many bots now. More than 70% of the 'players' are bots, people hack there tons too.
          -yep way too many scammers, i agree.

You're not gonna find any good people to nest/raid with until you have +13 lgrades as well, and will be looking at 45 minute granom norms.
          -i only have unique grade equips with no lgrade access but still 'some' ppol are good enough to carry my a**. Specially when u have a guild with good ppol. Woah 45min granom norm seems legit if all members wear 93A gears >.<
          just my 2cents

Comment

Working...
          X